• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Cliff Simon (Baal)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    PLAY BAAL
    GateWorld talks with Cliff Simon

The powerful System Lord Baal -- or rather his human counterpart -- talks exclusively with GateWorld about his character's evolution ... and his possible return.

READ MORE ...

very interesting interview David
    sigpic

Comment

Verrrry nice. LOVE the accent. Very interesting to know that he's intentionally been humanizing Ba'al. I think a lot of people have picked up on it and I think it's why so many people like him.

Comment

Wonderful interview David. You've outdone yourself. But I gotta know: is that one Forum member the lovely Shadow ?
        Rocky

Comment

It indeed was Shadow

Comment

Very nice interview David. Glad Cliff commented on the roll-eyes from Reckoning, though, just to see if it WAS intentional.
            __

__

Comment

Great job David... what a fantastic interview...
              Cliff sounds like such a down-to-earth guy and yet he carries Ba'al with such dignity and charisma.

So he likes the outfits too, eh? Some of the posters on thunk thread were oohing and ahing over his boots as well.

You know what I really like about your interviews... you actually let the actor talk as much as they want.
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

yes!!! excellent interview!!

i noticed he actually mentioned a LOT of things that we talk about all the time!! nice to know we're not just crazy fans, and he really is doing it on purpose and of course doing a lovely job at it

Comment

David, thank you for a wonderful interview with the lovely Cliff. All the Ba'al appreciators, thunkers, and shippers are squeeing right now.

Comment

indeed we are!!! dare i say, i squeed when i saw you asked shadow's question that and when he mentioned the wall!!

we're all very glad you let him tell some stories!

Comment

I note that Cliff's a Ba'al/Osiris shipper.

Comment

lol.... yeah, and there's that

but now we know his attraction to blonde/red-blondes is CANON
                        methinks with osiris gone, he's be willing to settle for sam she DID have a snake one time

Comment

Yet, I think the Ba'al/Sam ship is reaching a little.

Comment

we know but now we know cliff doesn't mind kinky!baal in fact, he's ASKED for it see, maybe if we just tell TPTB that cliff is a genious and it's a great idea and we want it too....

Comment

Brilliant Interview David!

Thank you very much for taking the time to get it

PiB
                              (who is wondering if she can get some snippets up at her official webby and then link to GW?)
                              O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

Working...
                              X