This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth Galactic Alliace

Since Earth won the war against the Gao'uld and the Replicators, will countries like Germany, France, Great Britain, Canada, USA, China and Japan form a galactic body of government to secure the Galaxy from other threats from different people. Also having allies like the Tok'ra, Free Jaffa Nation, Hybridan. But Earth have their own problem with terrorist organization wanting to destroy the very fabric of civilization. Then the US should use the Deadulas and other BC-303 to end the war and bring people to together and tell them that there are aliens out there who want to destroy Earth because we are a threat to their survivial.

EARTH GALACTIC ALLIANCE

Earth
    Tok'ra
    Free Jaffa Nation
    Hybridan
    Serakkin
    The Nox
    The Asgard Alliance

Since they know of a threat posed by the Wraith, Orrii, Aschen Confederation, underground Gao'uld network as a terrorist organization to disrupt peace in the Galaxy.
    Last edited by Elitenova; 17 March 2005, 06:10 PM.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

um... maybe

We know that the Tok'ra are dwindling in numbers.

Asgard have taken severe loses from the replicators who are destroyed in our galaxy only.

The Nox are isolationists.

Getting them to align might be kind of pointless when you take into account numbers.
    Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

That is why Earth should take a bigger role in protecting the Galaxy, by giving the Asgard a break and let them rebuild their civilization and research on their genetic malfunction.

the Tok'ra can take a break from fighting the Gao'uld and keep on spying on Gao'ulds that are left in the galaxy.
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

I think that telling everyone on Earth that there are aliens out there who came to Earth in the past and told the ancient people that they were our Gods, and that we killed them...would only make more terrorist organizations on Earth a problem.

Which is why our Air Force hasnt told us about the REAL Stargate!
        FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

Why does everyone want to turn stargate into star trek? The writers will avoid this because its been done before. I want stargate to be original!

Comment

I agree no federation of planets , They can all be freindly to each other though.

The Asgard more or less are already established as allies of earth , The Tokra could survive if the Asgard clone Ageria back to life?
            The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Originally posted by Bast
              I agree no federation of planets , They can all be freindly to each other though.

The Asgard more or less are already established as allies of earth , The Tokra could survive if the Asgard clone Ageria back to life?
              Regarding Egeria, I've read about her in a few threads today. I don't know if cloning her would work. If Egeria was the first Tok'Ra, then she had at some point made a choice, whether to follow the current mode of governing 'lesser' races by assuming the role of godhead, or to stand up against this opression by only seeking out those that would willingly join in the cooperation. Now, that said, I'm of the opinion that if she was to be cloned and lived again the 'soul' or 'essence' would be different and she might not make the same choice, there being no more strife in the form of Goa'uld domination. If anything I think the new Tok'Ra queen would be apathetic.

Comment

No one will mess with the Ascen because they will just use there bio weapon on us all so i doubt we will ever see them again.
                i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by Sebilrazen
                  Regarding Egeria, I've read about her in a few threads today. I don't know if cloning her would work. If Egeria was the first Tok'Ra, then she had at some point made a choice, whether to follow the current mode of governing 'lesser' races by assuming the role of godhead, or to stand up against this opression by only seeking out those that would willingly join in the cooperation. Now, that said, I'm of the opinion that if she was to be cloned and lived again the 'soul' or 'essence' would be different and she might not make the same choice, there being no more strife in the form of Goa'uld domination. If anything I think the new Tok'Ra queen would be apathetic.
                  No that wouldn't happen because, remember, the Tok'ra have genetic memories.

Comment

By establishing bases in different planets like the Alpha site and securing that system. We dont need big ship like the one in Star trek, just use the big ships to fight battles with big ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sebilrazen
                      That would depend on how she was cloned. If she was able to be cloned by the way Jack was in early season 8 shed have her identical memories and emotions to draw on.....however from the point of cloning both will have their own unique experiences and as thus the longer they live apart the more and more different their choices will be....our human nature is a product of our expeirences.

Comment

I am thinkin with the asguards help it would be very very easy to get the majority of the world online with the thought of life from another planet. Simply come out and state about the existence of extra terrestrial life and explain that there is intent to prove it - warn all national governments so that mass hysteria is limited as much as possible hen park an asguard mothership over a few major cities in the world. Its kind of hard to deny the truth when the photos would be on the cover of every major news publication across the globe within hours.

While a federation of sorts I agree would be star trek all over.....it would be interesting to see the the series deal with the problems that would revolve around the world knowing about extra terrestrial life. I would not neccisarily disclose the star gate program to start ......simply our alliances with some of these alien races.....next let some of our worlds most brilliant scientist interact with some asguard probably thor.....and then have thor tell the world they refuse to continue contact with us on a global scale until the world can unit under a common bond an dleadership

Comment

Noooo..... If the Goverment would tell the people about the stargate command there is soo many things that can happen. Plus the world would be on full alert almost everyday due to that there could be a invasion. In the Esp. where the Gao'uld try to make russia attack the usa shows that even our own goverment and the worlds are not ready to handle this task.
                          But to get back on the subject... I thought we already had a alliance with most of them or were like frenidly relations with them.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewcool
                            In the Esp. where the Gao'uld try to make russia attack the usa shows that even our own goverment and the worlds are not ready to handle this task.
                            Yeah, but I think it would shortly become apparent that the only way for Earth to survive is to work together. I think this would be made a lot easier once everyone alive learned that all of Earth's religions were bogus. (Not saying they are in real life.)

It'd be interesting to see if Earth would transform into a galactic economy and trade with Jaffa and others or stay home.

Comment

Perhaps not cloning but why didnt they try to put egeria into a sarcophagus to save her or revive her from the dead. the ep with daniel shows you require repeated uses of a sarcophagus to become evil. They could have saved her that way making an exception and the tok'ra could have grown. or alternatively the tok'ra should make harsesis children so if they die out at least their knowledge will not.

Comment

Working...
                              X