This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...nice new pics!

Judging from the new pictures at chevron nine..i'm really impressed..I think it will go beyond SG-1.

But anyway...if you all have been to the site you see a Wraith with a really cool mask on...I wonder if that is kind of like a Jaffa to the queen...a special warrior class...or maybe it's just a normal warrior? Either way...it and its weapon look awesome.
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Originally posted by GhostPoet
    Judging from the new pictures at chevron nine..i'm really impressed..I think it will go beyond SG-1.

But anyway...if you all have been to the site you see a Wraith with a really cool mask on...I wonder if that is kind of like a Jaffa to the queen...a special warrior class...or maybe it's just a normal warrior? Either way...it and its weapon look awesome.

Actually the pictures are on gateworld as well , if my memory serves me correctly Chevronnine got them from gateworld (correct me if I’m wrong)
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Well, the Wraith with the mask on is called a Keeper (I think.....what it's 'keeping' I haven't a clue). But the other Wraith looks really weird! I was expecting them to look really menacing but they actually look funny! No idea how they're gonna be pulling that one off.....
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
        Well, the Wraith with the mask on is called a Keeper (I think.....what it's 'keeping' I haven't a clue). But the other Wraith looks really weird! I was expecting them to look really menacing but they actually look funny! No idea how they're gonna be pulling that one off.....

I thought it was the queen or another female qraith that was called the keeper.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Whoops, my bad. The one with the mask is a soldier Wraith and the one without is the Keeper. Wonder how that gun fires........and what sound it makes?
          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
            Whoops, my bad. The one with the mask is a soldier Wraith and the one without is the Keeper. Wonder how that gun fires........and what sound it makes?
            I'm not too sure about the gun it looks like a toy to me have to see what the sort of fire power it has.

Comment

I'm seriously impressed with the Wraiths. Im sure I will be more once we understand their structure of command.
              It feels good to be alive.
              Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Yes an also what other technologies will they have?
                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

And I also wonder how they will get the details info about wraiths. Like Tealc passed it to SG-1
                  "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                    And I also wonder how they will get the details info about wraiths. Like Tealc passed it to SG-1
                    Edit button's there for a reason...

Comment

i and every1 around were scared by the clear pick of the keeper..lol...he he..she looks vampirish...AND BLUE!!!

Comment

The pictures look exciting. I'm guessing thw warriors will be in mass like the Jeffa and I'm presuming they'll be quite strong
                        __

__

Comment

Working...
                        X