PDA

View Full Version : Wow...nice new pics!

GhostPoet
May 27th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Judging from the new pictures at chevron nine..i'm really impressed..I think it will go beyond SG-1.

But anyway...if you all have been to the site you see a Wraith with a really cool mask on...I wonder if that is kind of like a Jaffa to the queen...a special warrior class...or maybe it's just a normal warrior? Either way...it and its weapon look awesome.

Wass
May 27th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Judging from the new pictures at chevron nine..i'm really impressed..I think it will go beyond SG-1.

But anyway...if you all have been to the site you see a Wraith with a really cool mask on...I wonder if that is kind of like a Jaffa to the queen...a special warrior class...or maybe it's just a normal warrior? Either way...it and its weapon look awesome.

Actually the pictures are on gateworld as well :p , if my memory serves me correctly Chevronnine got them from gateworld (correct me if I’m wrong) :D

omnian
May 27th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Well, the Wraith with the mask on is called a Keeper (I think.....what it's 'keeping' I haven't a clue). But the other Wraith looks really weird! I was expecting them to look really menacing but they actually look funny! No idea how they're gonna be pulling that one off.....

Wass
May 27th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Well, the Wraith with the mask on is called a Keeper (I think.....what it's 'keeping' I haven't a clue). But the other Wraith looks really weird! I was expecting them to look really menacing but they actually look funny! No idea how they're gonna be pulling that one off.....

I thought it was the queen or another female qraith that was called the keeper.

omnian
May 27th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Whoops, my bad. The one with the mask is a soldier Wraith and the one without is the Keeper. Wonder how that gun fires........and what sound it makes?

Wass
May 28th, 2004, 02:32 AM
Whoops, my bad. The one with the mask is a soldier Wraith and the one without is the Keeper. Wonder how that gun fires........and what sound it makes?

I'm not too sure about the gun it looks like a toy to me have to see what the sort of fire power it has. :p

GhostPoet
May 28th, 2004, 08:08 AM
I'm seriously impressed with the Wraiths. Im sure I will be more once we understand their structure of command.

veneticuss
May 28th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Yes an also what other technologies will they have?

veneticuss
May 28th, 2004, 09:29 AM
And I also wonder how they will get the details info about wraiths. Like Tealc passed it to SG-1

Teal'c
May 28th, 2004, 02:23 PM
And I also wonder how they will get the details info about wraiths. Like Tealc passed it to SG-1
Edit button's there for a reason...

May 28th, 2004, 07:34 PM
i and every1 around were scared by the clear pick of the keeper..lol...he he..she looks vampirish...AND BLUE!!!

Anubis
May 29th, 2004, 12:26 AM
The pictures look exciting. I'm guessing thw warriors will be in mass like the Jeffa and I'm presuming they'll be quite strong