enterprise finale good or bad spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enterprise finale good or bad spoilers

I thought for the most part it was good . DId anyone like the new story they wrote how they ended up on earth during world war 2. Why did they put archer in a nazis field hospital. Is he suppose to go after the alien who was in a nazis uniform. T pol becoming more human is it good or bad. From what I have seen it makes her more interesting more personable. How come trip always get put into realtionships. Will her blossoming relationship with him become a good thing or bad thing.

i didn't really understand that plot twist in the last five minutes, but then again everyone was talking and i couldn't hear what was going on. i'll have to re-watch my tape.

for the most part, i thought it was good, although it was evil of them to leave us hanging like that!

i think t'pol becoming more human is interesting, it adds another layer to her character.

Comment

Just because we saw a World War II period does not mean the crew left the 22nd Century. If you recall, the Aquatic ship dropped them off in the Terran Solar System, so unless they've been in the past for their entire time in the expanse, history might have been transformed.

Comment

i thought it was pretty good =) cliffhangers make me cry though

not literally

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
        Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
        Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

And San Fransisco looked a little advanced for WWII as well...

Comment

Spoilers...

It would be interesting how they explain what happened, and how Archer managed to get off the weapon before it exploded.

Maybe since we destroyed the spheres earlier (didn't that Daniels guy say that they would be defeated and destroyed in his lifetime?) we screwed something up. Time travel and alternate universe episodes are cool, but you can get a headache from thinking too much about them.

T'pol becoming more human will take a little time to adjust to, but I think it is for a good.

It was rather cruel of them to leave us on a cliffhanger.
            Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
            Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
            Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
            Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
            Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
            Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
            Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

I take its a timeline were the nazis won wwII , They ruled the world and there was no third world war , They eventually made it into the 22nd century and started a new Terran empire.
              The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

I dunno it seems weird but not too cruel as I was prepared for a cliff-hanger as it's a Star Trek series. As for what happened I'm going with a alternate timeline plot. Also did that alien look Reman to any one else?

Comment

Not a Reman. This guy looked more like a purple/pink catfish (He had those fleshy whisker things...)

It was good, except for the cliffhanger. Alien nazis just scream ridiculous! And I don't think it's an alternate timeline, look at the technology, no way is it the 22nd century...

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    Just because we saw a World War II period does not mean the crew left the 22nd Century. If you recall, the Aquatic ship dropped them off in the Terran Solar System, so unless they've been in the past for their entire time in the expanse, history might have been transformed.
                    That's what had me confused. Since the Aquatic ship took Enterprise to Earth, how could they be in the past? But how could the defeat of the sphere builders in the 22nd century change Earth's history all the way back to WWII? And is that alien from a race we've seen before? Actually, the alien made me think of the Cro-Mags, but that was Sliders Could the sphere builders have gone back further into Earth's past and gotten some other race to interfere? Or are we back to the old Temporal Cold War plotline from the first 2 seasons? Were the Expanse and Temporal Cold War plots even tied in together, or was it just coincidence that the Sphere Builders were time travelers? Definately quite a plot twisting cliffhanger!
                    sigpic

Comment

Perhaps it's all just a bad dream?

Maybe the sphere builders did go back further and do something. Honest, that is what I would have done.

If this whole thing turns out to be some other test from Q, then I'm gonna be really mad.
                      Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                      Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                      Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                      Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                      Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                      Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                      Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
                        Perhaps it's all just a bad dream?

Maybe the sphere builders did go back further and do something. Honest, that is what I would have done.

If this whole thing turns out to be some other test from Q, then I'm gonna be really mad.
                        "Oh Bobby, I just had the strangest dream....you were dead and Miss Ellie was Donna Reed!!" Please, no it's all dream!!!

And please 2, no Q!! I seem to be the only Trekkie that never liked Q. It could have something to do with the Q Statistic. Yes, that really is a real mathematical term. Don't ask me to explain it, because I never could understand it!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ann_Ominous
                          And please 2, no Q!! I seem to be the only Trekkie that never liked Q. It could have something to do with the Q Statistic. Yes, that really is a real mathematical term. Don't ask me to explain it, because I never could understand it!!
                          Nope.. I never liked him much either. I think All Good Things was the only episode where I didn't want to punch him.. only smack him a little.

Comment

Actually its gonna be quite tricky for them to get outta this one cause if the timeline has been changed by either the sphere builders, although this is unlikley as they can't actually travel time just see possible timelines, or the temporal cold war ?enemy? then daniels and the shadow bloke won't actually exist anymore, maybe it'll lead to a plot where enterprise and the Suliban have to work together to fix the timeline as only they know whats going on.

Comment

Whatever is going on, I'm really hoping that it's one of those things that gets resolved in a single episode (or a 2-parter, more likely) - I just don't think I could stand another whole season of "alone, outnumbered, out of contact with SFC, and struggling against all odds to save humanity from some mysterious alien menace". Besides, Enterprise needs repairs - those potholes are just plain unsightly.

Back to the simple days of exploration and the odd skirmish with the Klingons, Romulans, et al.. Heck, I wouldn't even mind a couple of "Seemingly friendly alien race, who harbour a dark secret" episodes.

Comment

Working...
                              X