This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Vol2. DVD Cover and Menu Images

MGM has announced the release of the second volume of Stargate: Atlantis, which will arrive on the 11th of April. The disc will feature an anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1) transfer and Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, a ‘Diary of Rainbow Sun Francks’ featurette, an ‘Atlantis Mission Directive: The Strom/The Eye’ featurette, and a production design and photo gallery. Episodes featured on this release are ‘Suspicion, ‘Childhood’s End’, ‘Poisoning the Well’, and ‘Home’. You can expect to pay around £19.99 for the disc when it arrives. We don’t have the artwork for you yet, but here is a selection of menus.

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?...5889&n=1&burl=
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Thanks for posting.

The Cover Art and the menus have been posted before but thanks anyway.

Also note - £13.99 on Play.com for Volume 2 and the rest - so buy from there people :-)

Comment

Does anyone know what the boxset will look like?

Comment

we dont even know wat the rest of the vols will look like yet....gonna be a while before we see the art for the boxset!
        sigpic

Comment

Volume 3 is out in May - so I assume the cover art will be online by the middle of April - the boxset might not be out till 2006 which means the cover art won't be seen till prob the end of the year.

Comment

heres a different angle of the dvd

sigpic

Comment

I am liking the fact they are giving each member of the team an image on the cover itself and then a small version of them on the side of the DVD.

Put the DVDs together and on the side you get a team image - just like the SG-1 Videos.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                I am liking the fact they are giving each member of the team an image on the cover itself and then a small version of them on the side of the DVD.

Put the DVDs together and on the side you get a team image - just like the SG-1 Videos.
                Yeah I prefer that to what SG-1 has with Jack on every DVD.

Shame the menus are horrible! And are even worse when you actually watch them. The last 3-4 SG-1 menus have been very nice.

Comment

The Menus are ok not great - I like the sound of the Puddle Jumper and the small pieces of music which is present in the series. Which makes me hope they realise a soundtrack soon.

Also off topic slightly - does anyone now where I can find sound clips of Atlantis - there are sites on the net that have sounds and sound effects for SG-1 but I haven't seen any just yet for Atlantis.

Comment

I like the Altantis menus, i think the SG1 sucks. The atlantis ones are nicely themed with the show, rather than locations from the show!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X