This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humm ok is this a coincedence or a Mcgyver

I was watching an ep of Mcgyver on TVLand and as the end credits rolled like the first crew name you see is a John Sheppard. I only saw it for a second but it made me go "Humm". Maybe RDA suggested the name of someone he knew while doing Mcgyver.
    sigpic
    I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
    'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
    'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Originally posted by UltraMarioMan
    I was watching an ep of Mcgyver on TVLand and as the end credits rolled like the first crew name you see is a John Sheppard. I only saw it for a second but it made me go "Humm". Maybe RDA suggested the name of someone he knew while doing Mcgyver.
    i can see why noone has posted until now, i very much doubt RDA would recall a character name from magyver made ages ago for the lead role of atlantis, remember John Sheppard is a character not a real person
    Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
    McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Someone had already asked the question in "Ask Joe Mallozzi " thread. The answer is that RDA has nothing to do with the naming.

Comment

Wouldn't it be something if it were true?
        Maybe RDA didnt get a chance to bring up more.
        You never know. =D

Comment

Working...
        X