This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connor Trinneer & Keifer Sutherland

Is it just me or does anyone see a resemblance between the two as since the first time I saw "24" (started watching it during the episode) of one of the episodes I first thought it was CT speaking as it looked liked him also.

i don't know as i don't watch 24 but i watch Dead like me and Nip/Tuck-two brilliant American shows!

Comment

now that you mention it, i can kinda see it....

Keifer has the senior sutherland's gerbil jowls goin on too much now though...
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by waykins
        Is it just me or does anyone see a resemblance between the two as since the first time I saw "24" (started watching it during the episode) of one of the episodes I first thought it was CT speaking as it looked liked him also.
        I think it's only the hair color, 'cuz otherwise... I just don't see it. And I surely don't think I'd HEAR it, as Kiefer has such a raspy longtime-smoker voice, and CT has the good 'ol boy southern thing goin' on. However I do believe they could pass as brothers or cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by jyh View Post
          I think it's only the hair color, 'cuz otherwise... I just don't see it. And I surely don't think I'd HEAR it, as Kiefer has such a raspy longtime-smoker voice, and CT has the good 'ol boy southern thing goin' on. However I do believe they could pass as brothers or cousins.
          I do not think that Connor and Kiefer look alike at all! Kiefer has an oval face and Connor's face is more masculine (square Jaw) - Kiefer does have the raspy smoker voice, now - and so will Connor someday as he smokes as well -how frequently I'm not sure, but I have seen it - I had to comment because, Connor does not have a southern accent! That's just the characters he plays...which, I guess if you believe it then it proves he is a great actor. I think Connor looks a lot like Michael Biehn- So I say he should play the role of Kyle Reese in the upcoming Terminator 5 Movie, not yet started filming. T-4 is due out 2009 and I am not happy with the actor they chose for Reese- IMO ~S
          "It's the wanting to know that makes us matter."

Comment

Working...
          X