Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think Thor might venture to Atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone think Thor might venture to Atlantis?

I mean in season 2... There is a ton of information there I'm sure he'd like to get a look at (even though I'm pretty sure the Asgard still have their hands full deceifering the data they collected from the Ancient repositories)

Still, would be cool to see him show up and help out for an episode or maybe a story arc (power up some Atlantis tech perhaps, or unlock a mystery). I'd like to see McKay squirm a little when someone undeniably smarter than himself is around, (I'm sure there'd be good for some great lines!)

Just curious what you all think...

It looks kinda cool if thor comes because maybe he can make some portable detector to guard the home planet of the Atlantis collony but also detetors with instand beams for any intruders

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Osiris
      It looks kinda cool if thor comes because maybe he can make some portable detector to guard the home planet of the Atlantis collony but also detetors with instand beams for any intruders
      I'd also think it would be cool if maybe a very small team of Asgard set up some kind of survey site or something, perhaps on a far off part of the city not close to where SGA resides. They could interact with the cast on occasion. Actually, on second thought, that sounds kinda lame, but interaction with the Asgard on SGA would be cool.

Comment

with a small team of Asgard scientists they can make their base more defensive but also they can create some extra powerrequierements to dial to earth for an pernament basis

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

I'd like to see Thor pop into SGA for a visit now and then.

Of course, his visits would be short as he needs to get back to his love, Samantha.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

^LOL, you're a sam/thor shipper then?

it would be interesting if Thor could come, or just some other Asgard as they don't need to worry about the replicators now as the ancient weapon destroyed all of them!!!

Comment

I reckon they could have an Asgard, but I doubt it would be Thor.

If I'm not mistaken, Thor is voiced by Michael Shanks- to have him on Atlantis would involve Michael needing money for both shows. They could just get an other Asgard and have some 'nobody' voice him for minimum cost.

Comment

I actually hope not, as i think too much cross over of species and technology will stop SGA having its own identity

Comment

Asgard yes Thor no... Like them but don't want too much crossover

Comment

Perhaps they could have the scientist Heimdall played by Teryl Rothery. SGA has a habit of reusing characters actors thought to be dead.
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

You guys are forgetting Thor is 30,000 years old or something like that. For all we know he left his pajamas on Atlantis before the Ancients left and wants them back.

Comment

Thor could send 2 asgards to be the ambassadors to Atlantis.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, there is talk of an asgard team member for either atlantis or SG-1. unsure of which. personally, I think the asgard should stay in SG-1 and atlantis develope it's own identity before crossing over to much
                          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by shovar
                            it would be interesting if Thor could come, or just some other Asgard as they don't need to worry about the replicators now as the ancient weapon destroyed all of them!!!
                            Heimdail

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                              Perhaps they could have the scientist Heimdall played by Teryl Rothery. SGA has a habit of reusing characters actors thought to be dead.
                              Great Idea! I'd love to have Teryl back working on Stargate again, even if it was just her voice

Originally posted by A Whiter Shade
                              You guys are forgetting Thor is 30,000 years old or something like that. For all we know he left his pajamas on Atlantis before the Ancients left and wants them back.
                              lol, I wonder if Thor has a favourite Teddy Bear he likes to sleep with as well

Comment

Working...
                              X