Whoa, Disbanded...thats a new twist...they havent done that before o,o

Dont see why they would do that for

Comment

Wonder what the grave event is....hmmmm

Can't wait for this series!!!

And so so long to go till I see it <sigh>
      meh

Comment

Well, I'll admit that when I first read the spoilers here on Gateworld, about the hard-assed politician wanting to close down the SGC and being petitioned to be sensible, I rolled my eyes and thought, been there, done that, what the heck?

But having read these spoilers, I can see it makes a lot more sense now and I really like the idea of the SGC having been closed down in the hiatus and the team going their separate ways, only to reunite.

It also means Jack's leaving the SGC for Washington and Homeland Security makes a LOT more sense. I know the logistical reasons for that off screen, but on screen I was having some difficulty seeing Jack, as a character, leaving the SGC for this position. It just didn't work in my head. Couldn't see it. Now, again, it all makes sense.

And WTG, Walter. Great news that he'll have a lot to do. Will look forward to that.

Reading this has renewed my sense of anticipation for S9. Looking forward to it.

Albion (who is, nevertheless, ashamed of herself for breaking her new 'I'm not reading spoilers, no way, no how this year...' vow. <sigh> )
        Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Hmmm... grave event? Does that mean someone's going to bite the dust? I'll guess
          Spoiler:
          Hammond

So... Daniel has a beard? For some reason I'm picturing a hobo beard...
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Albion

Reading this has renewed my sense of anticipation for S9. Looking forward to it.

Albion (who is, nevertheless, ashamed of herself for breaking her new 'I'm not reading spoilers, no way, no how this year...' vow. <sigh> )

I made the same promise to myself and broke it fairly quickly lol

And I wasn't exactly looking forward to series 9 to begin with, but now I'm like "Yay!!!"

So in a way, it was a *good* thing that we read up on our spoilers lol

Yes I *am* just looking for an easy way to lie to myself about them.....

meh

Comment

Na its probably the

Spoiler:
              Priest going through the Stargate and spontaneously Combusting

Comment

Looks like JM was right, season 9 will be the year of the walter

Comment

I'm fascintated by this fact that SG-1 will be disbanded. Can't wait.
                  'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                    I'm fascintated by this fact that SG-1 will be disbanded. Can't wait.
                    I guess this way all the other things we here about the other characters make more sense, I guess
                    meh

Comment

hmmm... sounds nifty! will be interesting to see how they connect the end of this season to being disbanded and then coming back together...

Comment

and at the end of the season they comeback and make another season

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                          So... Daniel has a beard? For some reason I'm picturing a hobo beard...
                          Actually it looks pretty good. I guess MS was letting it grow out at that Dallas con (where it looked awful, imo) so they could trim it up to begin shooting the next day.

Here's some pics of MS (with beard), CJ and Peter Williams from this weekend's con:

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...c=E&nvv=105914

It sounds like he only has the beard in the first three episodes.

I'm keeping my pledge (so far) to avoid Atlantis spoilers but I'm afraid it's a lost cause with SG-1.
                          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Way to go, Jonesy!!
                            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Yay Spoilers I like spoilers.
                              Perhaps Teal'c or Bratac gets injured or captured by bad jaffa and Rayac calls for help.
                              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                              X