Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see happen in S9?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you like to see happen in S9?

First off, if this topic is somewhere else on the forum I'm sorry.

Daniel Jackson

I would really like to see Daniel get a love interest in this season because he really hasn't had a serious relationship since Sha're and that was years ago. Before people post saying what about Ke'ra? or Sarah? they where not real relationships not on the same level as Daniel and Sha're.

I would also like to see a more in-depth look into Daniel when he was ascended. Because in my opinions there is a lot of good potentional there and I think it would be interesting.

Sam Carter

I would like to see Sam become a mother...granted not much progression but I think it would be cool to see her weigh up her responsibilities between the SGC and her personal life.

Teal'c

Obvisously more on the Jaffa Movement but I would like to see a real choice made by Teal'c about his loyality between SG-1 and the Jaffa Movement. Because I think the writers have been playing with this idea for a couple of seasons and I would like to see a clear choice made by Teal'c.

And finally I just hope that Stargate SG-1 season nine is as brillent as the previous eight.
Working...
X