This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack/RDA thunk thread I

Welcome to your brand new gutter, ladies! I don't think I have to tell you what to do in here, just remember that GateWorld is still a PG forum...

You wanted my favourite Jack episode - without a doubt it has to be Paradise Lost. Although if you asked me for my favourite RDA episode it would be Abyss as he acted his heart out in that one, bless his little cotton socks.
    sigpic

Comment

Aaah....great minds think alike. Those are my favorite RDA episodes too. He plays so well off of Tom McBeath and of course RDA and MS...well they act so very well together. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with RDA and MS locked in a cell with only each other to act with.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
        You wanted my favourite Jack episode - without a doubt it has to be Paradise Lost. Although if you asked me for my favourite RDA episode it would be Abyss as he acted his heart out in that one, bless his little cotton socks.
        ROFL, are you sure he was wearing little cotton socks in Abyss? Cause he sure wasn't in Paradise Lost...

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
          Aaah....great minds think alike. Those are my favorite RDA episodes too. He plays so well off of Tom McBeath and of course RDA and MS...well they act so very well together. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with RDA and MS locked in a cell with only each other to act with.
          Abyss is not only my fave Jack ep but also my all time favorite SG-1 ep. The scenes with Jack and Daniel in the cell, especially their argument, leave me breath- and speechless every time.

And btw, shameless plug coming up: I wrote a fic about the ep called 'The Abyss POVs'. Just follow the link to my homepage (once you've finished with MC's fics).

Comment

Will do. So much fan fic to read and so little time. What's a girl to do?

The only thing about Abyss is that I wish we had gotten to see just a little bit of Jack as the Gou'ald. Not just his stunt double running. Gou'ald'd Jack would be interesting to see.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              Will do. So much fan fic to read and so little time. What's a girl to do?

The only thing about Abyss is that I wish we had gotten to see just a little bit of Jack as the Gou'ald. Not just his stunt double running. Gou'ald'd Jack would be interesting to see.
              Oh yes, I would have loved to see Jack as a Tok'ra! I also would have appreciated if he'd talked a bit more about his experience and his feelings about it during his conversation with Jacob in Allegiance.

Comment

oh but think about how cute he'd be if he had
                sigpic

Comment

oh but think about how cute he'd be if he had
                  I suppose you're talking about the socks? Yes, definitely cute. Very cute...those torn and stained Tok'ra clothes and little white cotton socks on his feet...

Comment

That's because Harry is the perfect foil for him... but then... may I mention Jack's bare feet?
                    *faints*
                    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                      That's because Harry is the perfect foil for him... but then... may I mention Jack's bare feet?
                      *faints*
                      Oh, I just LOVE his feet!
                      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

*snickers* nope the Toe/foot fetish was alive and well in PL. As for Fave RDA has to be Abyss for me as well. Gee, what a shock eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                          *faints*
                          Heh, ain't that the truth! And yes do mention his bare feet. I know there are a few feet people in here for sure. Personally my tastes run a bit higher up... Er scratch that ALOThigher up!

Ruralstar *who mustn't get herself in trouble right off the bat!

Comment

I AM HERE!!!!!!! YAY

Thought I would never get here...RuralStar did you do anything that I need to know about..LOL
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              I AM HERE!!!!!!! YAY

Thought I would never get here...RuralStar did you do anything that I need to know about..LOL
                              What, besides swamp the place with drool? I don't think so!

*grins*

Ruralstar

Comment

Working...
                              X