This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Naquadah Enhanced Life

I haven't plugged a new fic in ages, so it's definitely time to do that once again.

I took a - completely serious - look at the way Stargate SG-1 impacts on my daily life and decided to write a - again totally serious - story about it. It's called "My Naquadah Enhanced Life" and you can read it at "25%" (formerly Pink Khaki).

http://www.twenty-five-percent.com/25feli01.html

Hope you enjoy it!

Oh, and feedback is always welcome of course. If you spot any typos please address your concerns to my lovely beta Sam; it's all her fault anyway! *eg* Thank you, Sam!!!

PS: Ruralstar, the 'tea' references are especially for you.... ;-)

I posted this message on another thread. So, here it is again.

Feli, that was fun to read. Great job!

"Hubs gives a resigned nod; yes, I did interrupt his viewing pleasure by constantly imparting little tidbits and pieces of information I considered vital for his enjoyment of the episode."

Heheh! Oh, how true! I do it too, even when we're watching re-runs. Husbands are a patient lot, aren't they?

How delightful that the world of Stargate can lighten a routine day!

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness

Feli, that was fun to read. Great job!
      YAY, I'm glad you enjoyed it! And yes, husbands can be a very patient lot when dealing with our Stargate obsession. Of course it helps that he enjoys watching the show, too. When I let him, that is...

Comment

Hey Feli

Just wanted to say hi to start with and also LOL, that was funny!!! And of course *nothing* like your life at all...... right?

And that dream at the end..... involved a shower too, yeah? Thought so.
        Sat

Comment

Poor ol' Mr.MC really struggles to cope with Stargate and me!!

and...

SATORI!!!! woo hoo!
          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I'll post again here too. Well done sweetie. Loved the "tell me about your week-end and leave out the Stargate parts". What planet is she from? 8)
            sigpic

Comment

Satori!!!

How's it going?
              sigpic

Comment

((((Satori)))))

Hey, welcome back! Haven't talked to you in ages, since when have you been back? Probably weeks already, huh, and I didn't even notice...

Originally posted by Satori
                And that dream at the end..... involved a shower too, yeah? Thought so.
                ROFLMAO! I'm not telling!

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                  I'll post again here too. Well done sweetie. Loved the "tell me about your week-end and leave out the Stargate parts". What planet is she from? 8)
                  Glad you enjoyed it!

I'm back, btw, will email soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                    I'm back, btw
                    ((((Feli))))

Missed you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh poo, whoops....

Really still trying to get used to this whole new forum thing and I keep forgetting what threads to read so I just haven't been back to this one since I posted, lol!! Sorry O:-)

MC, Kat, Feli...... and indeed anyone else I know.... hey!!!!!!!!

Yeah I got back almost a month ago now which is a pretty scary thought but I had an absolutely phenomenally amazing time, I couldn't even begin to describe it <BG> Ended up adding Thailand and Laos to the trip because I was getting annoyed with everyone else having other places to go, lol! But as fantastic as they were (especially Laos, a magical country) they'll never be Sri Lanka... I love that country!

It was also actually (don't spread it around though) really great to get away from everything here, RL and online stuff, I reckon it did me good, a bit of perspective you know? Although it's amazing how quickly you just sink back into things.

How've you all been?

Feli - Yeah yeah yeah, I know how your mind works, there was a shower
                      Sat

Comment

Hey Satori.

Sounds like you had a great trip. I think I'm jealous.

Things are going pretty good for me. Not too sure how I feel about the new forum setup, but I'm trying to keep an open mind. 8)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Satori
                          Feli - Yeah yeah yeah, I know how your mind works, there was a shower
                          :: bristles ::

Young lady, I'll have you know that my mind was pure and innocent until you and Riz came along...!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                            Young lady, I'll have you know that my mind was pure and innocent until you and Riz came along...!
                            *snorts*

Uh huh. Right. Like we really believe that.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Feli: That was *great* - a bit of light entertainment that I just needed right now... (in the middle of reading a book on Assyrian cuneiform...no really.... ) I had to snort into my *tea* when you mentioned Heru'ur on ecstasy.....fancy that, one of my professors sounds liek that as well.

And for the tea thing: There *are* people who are both tea and coffee junkies...like me....so there's a good chance that Jack....erm....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                              ~CELLO!~
                              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Working...
                              X