This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoiler truth or lies

(SPOILERS in this thread for early Season Eight, including "Lockdown," and Season Seven's "Lost City, Part 2!" ...)

Hi all ,

Ok straight to the point a mate of mine says he has heard rumor's that Anubis is returning. Is this rumor a lie? He also mentioned a rumor about Apophis then being brought back by Anubis. This he says is because Anubis accends again (Fat chance ). Anubis then finds something to do with stone tablets on which all the non-accended peoples energy is stored. This is how he is brought back says this friend.

Sounds a little fishey to me, Anubis coming back for 1 season, whats the point?

Sounds like a faiey tale to me please say this Friend of a friend has been eating something he shouldn't
    Last edited by Darren; 04 May 2004, 01:11 PM.

In a interview with one of the producers (can't remember who), they said that Apophis would not be returning at all. Well, that's the theory

Apparently, Anubis will be making a return for one or two episodes where he tries to flee through the Stargate. Not sure about any other details
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
      Hi all ,

Ok straight to the point a mate of mine says he has heard rumor's that Anubis is returning. Is this rumor a lie? He also mentioned a rumor about Apophis then being brought back by Anubis. This he says is because Anubis accends again (Fat chance ). Anubis then finds something to do with stone tablets on which all the non-accended peoples energy is stored. This is how he is brought back says this friend.

Sounds a little fishey to me, Anubis coming back for 1 season, whats the point?

Sounds like a faiey tale to me please say this Friend of a friend has been eating something he shouldn't
      There is a thing called SPOILER SPACE that nobody seems to be using now!

SPOILERS Season 8 [END OF EPISODE SPOILERS]

The only truth to that is that Anubis will be back in Lockdown, in some form, and try to escape the SGC.

The rest is total crap, and whoever told you is an idiot

Comment

We don't need spoilers on every post here, that's why no one is using them now.

It warns you before you enter...
        " SG-1 - Season Eight
        Coming in July to The Sci-Fi Channel. Beware of SPOILERS"
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

There was no warning at all for what the spoilers were about....

Comment

Well i have a theory about how Apophis could be alive

When his ship crashed he was wearing the hand device that he abzorbed the invis/teleport for the nox (When Apophis killed the SGC the nox got the SGC and it looks like they teleported them (As you would of heard/seen he impact in the ground as the nox were going away "invisible" and they would of also rusled agenst the bushes)

Also Apophis on the same episode "disapears" when he is about to get attacked and you would of heard him running away

So i guess he also inhertited a teleportation device with the hand device

Thats just what i think would work as a sucessful story line for background (If Apophis was gonna be brought back)
            I Have Information...

Comment

Sorry about the spoileer bit I thoguht everyone in the season 8 board would only be here isthey didn't mind spoilers. Plus it's not an actual spoiler as I was just asking if it is true.

They won't bring Apophis back for just one season though, he's an old Nemesis and Stargate needs a new one for Atlantis and not an old one

Comment

Originally posted by *Crash*
                Also Apophis on the same episode "disapears" when he is about to get attacked and you would of heard him running away

So i guess he also inhertited a teleportation device with the hand device
                Nope. He disappeared because the Nox saved him. That's why Jack was yelling things out for them to hear ("They won't spare you", or something like it).
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

It's fiction. Anyone could return at any time. Take Daniel for instance. They always leave openings. But, seriously, I don't think Anubis will be the big character this year. This new generation of Replicators. They'll end up being the baddies because they have to find a way to save Thor's race from extinction.

Comment

If they bring Apophis back I will cry. The other times he came back were 100% believable and logical, we were even told it was likely in Serpents Song. We saw him activate the rings in WITSG(?). But even Apophis knew he was finished at the end, based on his screaming

Comment

If Thor dies I am going to forward unpleasent letter's to the producers.

I got really upset in the episode after Daniels death(that was enough upsetting for a season) but then they almost kill Thor off

I'm guessing you guys want thor to stay too?

Comment

Working...
                      X