This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# of episodes ever watched straight?

Well I just got done watching five SG1 episodes straight thru, back to back. It went really fast too, didn't seem like hours at all. It's a new record for me, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to some fans. So how many episodes have you ever watched in a row straight?

I think that the most I watched was with Saharagate - we did 3 days straight of stargate, and got through the first 3 seasons completely and then watched a number of our fav eps in the later seasons.

of course, we stopped to sleep a couple hours in between, but basically it was pretty intense. but great fun. and really interesting to link different eps that we'd not noticed before.

Comment

3, that's the maximum german tv showed once... the sad thing was, suddenly the 3 hours were over

Comment

Originally posted by Jafana
        I think that the most I watched was with Saharagate - we did 3 days straight of stargate, and got through the first 3 seasons completely and then watched a number of our fav eps in the later seasons.

of course, we stopped to sleep a couple hours in between, but basically it was pretty intense. but great fun. and really interesting to link different eps that we'd not noticed before.
        Yay! I found you!

Man, they were the best three days.....I wonder how many we did in one sitting though?

We should have kept track......hmm great excuse to do it again. If only you didn't live on the other side of the country

Comment

The most episodes I have watched in one sitting was about 3 DVDs worth of the season 6 set, which comes out to about 15 episodes. I went to work for 7 hours and then came back and finished the set.

Did I mention that I'm a Stargate addict?

Comment

I've never actually counted but there have been days (many many days) when I haven't actually watched anything else, except for Neighbours of course (can't miss neighbours, that would be criminal). I think that says more for the poor state of British tv than it does for my status as an addict...denial is a wonderful thing don't you reckon!!
            I am not disorganised, I have anti-systematic methodology disorder.

Comment

im going to have to go with all of season 4 in one night.
              SPQR

Comment

I watched the whole of season six and four episodes of season seven at one time. I think it was about 22 hours of Stargate

The next target . . . all of season seven!
                __

__

Comment

that'd have to be my season 6 marathon...16 episodes of S6 and both parts of Heroes in under 24 hours. We started early evening, only stopped to eat and sleep for a few hours...then woke up and watched some more!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                  ~Imzadi
                  describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                  Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexeil
                    Well I just got done watching five SG1 episodes straight thru, back to back. It went really fast too, didn't seem like hours at all. It's a new record for me, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to some fans. So how many episodes have you ever watched in a row straight?

44 eps. S2+S3 without sleep.

Comment

I watch all the seasons up to six straight thru and then begin again Sad existance but i still find something new

Comment

Six is the most I can claim.
                        How could they leave me out?

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          The next target . . . all of season seven!
                          i did that this weekend.. i was bored and had alot of junk food so just sat down n watched the whole series... hehe

Comment

I don't know... I taped as many episodes as I could when they started showing on Sci-Fi right from the beginning, (got all the way up to about 75 I think) and there's not much on during the weekends here, so usually I pop in a tape of SG1 and just keep watching until somebody has a better plan. I'd have to do a little math to figure out just how many in a row I've watched, but the number is staggering, I'm sure.
                            Is that sad??
                            - 'Mo

I'm a woman. "Evil" would be a demotion.

BM: "The ice is a fickle mistress"
                            THIEF: "Plus she appears to be a knife weilding maniac"
                            BM: "Aren't they all?"
                            www.nuklearpower.com

#10: Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on government time.
                            www.skippylist.com/skippylist.html

Comment

the most i ever watched was 101 episodes with only two breaks for a few hours to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X