This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Big Fat Jaffa Wedding

LOL I read the article on Gateworld and couldn't stop laughing at the working title of Christopher Judge's episode! ROFL

If it's anything like he other episodes it will certainly be worth watching! Here's to Teal'c and the wedding that will take place!

Ace
    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

i think that is the greatest episode title ever!

Comment

Yeah, I love the episode title, too. It must have been Chris idea.

Comment

Hmm.. the title makes the episode sound VERY intriguing.

Comment

Very funny, but do remember that this was Chris' temp, working title. It's already been renamed, we just don't know what it is yet.

("48 Hours," for those who remember, had the working title of "Teal'c Interrupted." "Avenger 2.0" was once "Felger Gate Screw-Up." )
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
            Very funny, but do remember that this was Chris' temp, working title. It's already been renamed, we just don't know what it is yet.

("48 Hours," for those who remember, had the working title of "Teal'c Interrupted." "Avenger 2.0" was once "Felger Gate Screw-Up." )
            Ohh well sure, I love Chris Judge's sense of humor! The fact that he made that his working title was hilarious to me!

Ace
            "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

If you haven't already read the story on the GateWorld website, click HERE

Jolene Blalock to return to SG-1
              MAY 4, 2004

Actress Jolene Blalock will return to Stargate SG-1 in Season Eight, co-executive producer Joseph Mallozzi told GateWorld.

sigpic

Comment

That's great news, i liked her and Teal'c together.
                ......TARA......

Comment

That has to be the greatest title ever, even if it is just the working title! CJ has the best sense of humor!

Comment

OMG

The title made me laugh myself to bits

Comment

ROTFLMAO
                      Teal'c Interrupted? That's great! Very punny, though I think I like "Felger Gate Screw-up" the best!
                      Can't wait for My Big Fat Jaffa Wedding to air now...no matter what it will be called when it does.
                      - 'Mo

I'm a woman. "Evil" would be a demotion.

BM: "The ice is a fickle mistress"
                      THIEF: "Plus she appears to be a knife weilding maniac"
                      BM: "Aren't they all?"
                      www.nuklearpower.com

#10: Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on government time.
                      www.skippylist.com/skippylist.html

Comment

Don't get me wrong on this, because I love Teal'c and I have enjoyed Chris' other episodes, but this one sounds like it has too much potential for cliche. Spoilers below:
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        "
                        A wedding and a funeral? The general assumption is that Teal'c and Ishta get married and Bra'tac dies. If that is the storyline, I''m afraid that has boring written all over it - which is something I won't usually say about an episode based solely on spoilers. So, instead of being pessimistic, I will say that I have faith that Chris will once again share with us an entertaining and meaningful story that is (at least somewhat) free of cliches. (Too sappy?)

tera'ngan

And the working title? Had me rollin'!
                        nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Comment

[QUOTE=GateGipsy]If you haven't already read the story on the GateWorld website, click HERE

So, if I'm reading the spoilers correctly, Ishta and Bra'tac are gonna get married....

.... I wonder how Teal'c take that...?

Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                          "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                          One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                          resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                          confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                          A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                          The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I doubt that Bra'tac and Ishta will get married. It is most likley to be Teal'c and Ishta. Leaving Bra'tac and Ry'ac in the frame of death. Sounds a strange but typical storyline. I guess we'll just have to wait to hear more
                            __

__

Comment

My Big Fat Jaffa Wedding!

Egads, I love that title, I wish they could use it!

Hey, Rya'c is supposed to be back as well (according to the spoilers). I always thought it might be Rya'c getting married.

Hey, maybe it's Rya'c and Isht'a getting married! (she throws Teal'c over for the younger man...LOL!).
                              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X