Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hathor....From Mexico to Colorado...how?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hathor....From Mexico to Colorado...how?

Now..............Hathor...how in the world from being trapped in some ruins in Mexico one minute ends up in Colorado..how?
    http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

well i dont know much but dresse like that wouldnt she have stoped at a Jack in the Box somewhere to eat and kill some people.... what do you people think she made this trip.????

Comment

Originally posted by anubis3355
      Now..............Hathor...how in the world from being trapped in some ruins in Mexico one minute ends up in Colorado..how?

If I remember right the scientists that discovered Hathor were friends of Daniel. After they were killed by Hathor, she was sent to him in Colorado.

Plus she was drawn to the stargate...lol!
      sigpic

Comment

Hathor wasn't sent to Daniel, the Sarc. was sent to Daniel.
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

SO the SArc was sent to daniel.............but did hathor let them take her sarc or how did she cross the border...............whats the deal with that?

Comment

It must be a plot hole

*runs from the Shol'va*
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

she probably just used her pink dust and kisses to brainwash a bunch of people along the way

Comment

I'm pretty sure there are truckers in Mexico. I'm pretty sure there would have been more than one willing to stop for an umm interestingly dressed woman, especially in the middle of nowhere. Once she got picked up, she was able to overwhelm them with her breath.

Comment

Well.. there really is no way of telling exactly how long it took her to get there. The sarcophagus made it there ahead of her after all, and who knows exactly how long that took?
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

The same way she got from the front gate at Cheyenne Mountain to the Gateroom. Love potion #9.

I imagine that once she figured out that nobody knew who Ra and co were, that she decided she had been left behind on yet another abandonned slave planet. But, just as all the abandonned planets still have their Gates, Hathor decided to seek out this one and get back into Goa'uld society.

Here's how I see it: She takes one of the Archeologists, most likely the male, and sarcs him. Then she breathes all over him and gets him to talk. He reveals the info about Dr. Jackson. She gets whatever help she can from the guy, then kills him again. The she undertakes to find Jackson and to have the sarc removed from Mexico, with the cheerful (read loopy) help of the Mexican antiquities (all male) department heads, flies, first class, no, make that private jet, to the location where the cargo plane took her sarc. From there she heads out to Cheyenne Mountain, and the rest is in the ep.

Well, that's how I imagined it, anyways.
                    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

You're all missing out on the obvious answer.

If that Mayan temple on the Yucatan peninsula had a secret chamber that house the sarcophagus...

Isn't it also possible that there was a secret chamber that housed a Goa'uld spacecraft, much like the one Osiris fled in from "The Curse?"

Of course, this one would have to be like Wonder Woman's invisible plane, because no one ever found it...

Morjana

(I discount the possibility of a ring transporter at the Mayan temple, because we've never seen an example of them being using for other than direct line of sight transportation.)

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

<< (I discount the possibility of a ring transporter at the Mayan temple, because we've never seen an example of them being using for other than direct line of sight transportation.) >>

I can't remember much about the episode, but wasn't there one which involved the Russian team and some mess they'd created, and there was an explosion in the pyramid they were in and they ringed out into another pyramid nearby? Something like that I'm sure.
                        sum ergo cogitum
                        I am therefore I think.

Comment

Maybe she flew. Seriously, it is a faint possibility. The hand device delivers a beam of energy, yes? So it would theoretically be possible to use it to heat the air below you, causing you to be raised up, essentially to fly. It wouldn't be a particularly practical way of getting somewhere, but in theory at least I think it oculd be possible. Any thoughts anyone?
                          sum ergo cogitum
                          I am therefore I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                            The same way she got from the front gate at Cheyenne Mountain to the Gateroom. Love potion #9.
                            I kind of imagine it like this too. She could literally "breathe" her way there...

Comment

Originally posted by Champos
                              Maybe she flew. Seriously, it is a faint possibility. The hand device delivers a beam of energy, yes? So it would theoretically be possible to use it to heat the air below you, causing you to be raised up, essentially to fly. It wouldn't be a particularly practical way of getting somewhere, but in theory at least I think it oculd be possible. Any thoughts anyone?
                              I'm getting flashbacks of Godzilla vs. The Smog Monster here. And that's not a good thing.
                              END OF LINE

Comment

Working...
                              X