This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we get to see daniels grandpa again/

Does anyone else hope we will see daniels grandpa again and find out what he learned.

I think Michael Greenburg mentioned a pitch about Nick this year...

Comment

Misty aliens go!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

"Now we must wait for the Giiiaaant Aliens...." Nick Ballard? I think...

Comment

well MS and the writers all said that they wanted to revist Nick but have they said anything official yet?

Comment

i think with the ori invasion in season 9 it woudl be a great time to brign back Nick and see what technology he has obtained for the Sgc
            Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe we'll find out that the misty aliens = aliens from grace = furlings or something equally bizarre.

Comment

I miss the giant aliens.

Comment

I hope we do see Nick again. But, at least we know that TPTB have not totally forgotten good ol' Nick and his Giant Aliens.
                  Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Spoiler:
                    According to the S10 spoilers he got sent to the Giant Alien mental institute
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

*reading the spoiler above me* my reaction:

Well, anyhow, I guess it'd be neat to revisit that subplot. It seems strange that we would never hear anything about that guy ever again... Wow, it seems like we may be wrapping up a lot of loose ends in S10!

Comment

"Crystal Skull" was a great episode and i hope we do get to revisit it. but honestly, it's so far in the past now that it seems a little pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by DrPepperJunkie
                          "Crystal Skull" was a great episode and i hope we do get to revisit it. but honestly, it's so far in the past now that it seems a little pointless.
                          yeah i have to agree with you on that
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

well maybe they will make a comeback in a different form and then make a small reference to them somewhere, I am saying this as i think that not all stargate fans have seen all stargate episodes so to cast up someone from about 8 seasons ago or something would be difficult. like myself i only started watching smallville since around season 3.

Comment

Working...
                            X