This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if the SGC searched your computer?

What would happen if the people of the SGC found your computer?

If they found mine they’d wonder why I kept so many pictures of Jaffa and Goa’ulds on there and they’d definitely wonder about the mission reports I’ve written.

They'd probably take me in or say, "What the heck is this?" while in the back of the mind, they're saying, "This guy knows a lot."

And they'd probably take me into custody, especially because I have a picture that says, I want to shoot him with a staff weapon. (Him being that ugly gray-haired general in Chain Reaction).

They would ask me why I have a detailed report about the government covering up aliens that mentions the Asgard, the Goa'uld, the Tok'ra and the Re'tu. And they would wonder why I have folders called: Soggy Tok’ra, Squirming Symbiotes, Goa’uld Insomniac, Machello, Sokarfist, Apophis, Belissner, and Jaffa Cake. And they would wonder why I have a picture of Herak on my desktop. They’d also wonder how I got a picture of a Serpent Guard with zat energy running all over him.

My computer is loaded with Stargate stuff, and lots of it is Goa'uld-oriented.

if the sgc searched my computer i'd probably be put under containment of some sort...waaaaay to much stuff on the stargate...i'd give away their classfied information. i'd also get a smack for stalking their favorite CO...actually more then a smack...probably gated off to some world and used as bait...hey as long as i get to see jack :-p
    My flickr photography.

Comment

LOL, yes, I have lots of pictures of O'Neill.......I have one of him getting taken over by a Goa'uld. They wouldn't like that, probably not. And they'd probably not like my obsesson with Goa'uld ships.

Comment

If Stargate command confiscated MY computer? Well, I imagine I'd be in for several very intense sessions with Dr. MacKenzie, for starters.

Most of the "incriminating evidence" on my comp is stories, but since lots of them are parodies, they'd probably be relieved to know that while I may have some names and situations right, everything else is waaay off. hehe.

I'd probably get Luke in a LOT of trouble and I'd be interrogated about my connection to him. Likely, they'd finger him as the source of the "leak".

I do have some pics of the system lords and I'm sure they'd be very curious about the pics of "Jonas" in a lacy red bra... Heh. *ahem*

In the end, I think they'd consider me "mostly harmless" and let me go. *sigh* I wonder if I could convince them that- strictly for their safety and mine- I should be sent to Kelowna.

Comment

They would learn all about Lifeboats, Lighthouses and see how crazy I am with all my photography stored on here. They would get quite a visual tour of my part of the world. Oh and of course the odd picture of O'Neill, Carter, Daniel and the gang.
          You have more control over your destiny than you ever thought.

Comment

They may ask how I got the video camera into the SGC as well as through the stargate without detection....

Comment

They'd watch my film and think it's cool

Or they'd find my database and assign me to an SG team. (I can always dream... )

Comment

Well, um... I hope they like Rammstein

All the incriminating stuff would be in my browser history. of course there was this S/J vid I made a while back that I've still got sitting on my computer waiting to be uploaded... Somehow I don't think they'd like that too much.

Comment

They would wonder what the heck is this lady doing with so many dang pictures of RDA, what the heck is the Gutter Gang and the RDA Thunk Thread and who made all these videos .......But They would really like the one "Children of the Sun" I can't remember the name of the video maker right off the top of my head I will edit this once I am home. But THAT is an incredible video of Stargate Overall....so they would probably lock me up for possible RDA stalking and go find that person to help make the next StarGate promo.
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

They'd wonder why I have a picture of every single System Lord they have encountered, as well. And why I had a Stargate ROM.

LOL, Jonas in a red bra! Can I have a copy of that?

Comment

I think for the most part, I'd get into HUGE trouble for the philosophical messenger conversations I've had about Stargate, and my very long (but completely radom) ramblings about the SGC, SG1, the Gate, the politics involved in the program, and the physics in volved in the whole show...
                      Other than that, it's the sheer lack of any other images but those of Stargate characters on my computer.
                      - 'Mo

I'm a woman. "Evil" would be a demotion.

BM: "The ice is a fickle mistress"
                      THIEF: "Plus she appears to be a knife weilding maniac"
                      BM: "Aren't they all?"
                      www.nuklearpower.com

#10: Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on government time.
                      www.skippylist.com/skippylist.html

Comment

Originally posted by Baal
                        LOL, Jonas in a red bra! Can I have a copy of that?
                        Sure, take your pic. I got 'em from one of the pic archives at corinnemec.com.

I also have a screencap or two from that Toby Keith music vid Corin was in... where he ended up dressed as a hooker. Vid is definitely worth checking out, even if you hate country music (which I do).

Comment

OMG, that’s hilarious. He played Hitler?

Comment

Originally posted by Baal
                            OMG, that’s hilarious. He played Hitler?
                            If I understand the synopsis correctly, he just played a thug called Hitler, not the real deal. Definitely a flick I'm gonna have to try and find, though.

On topic: the more I think about it, the more I think I'd be in serious trouble with Stargate Command. I forgot I have that Dialing Computer game installed. *ahem* That would be a bit more difficult to explain...

Comment

Yeah, I have that too! And a Database taht tells all about SG-1 and the SGC. And I've got DVDs Season 2-4

Comment

Working...
                              X