This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what will atlantis be like?

I sure hope we find in atlantis the weapons cache that we have been looking for. I hope the ships in atlantis will be better then the f302. Is anyone else keeping their fingers crossed that the writers keep up with some good stories as as to why the wraith are so strong. Maybe the friends we make in this galaxy will be better then the friends we have now example tokra, jaffa, asgard

I just hope it's not going to follow the trend as seen in B5 and Trek when it comes to spin off series... some were good, some really bad, but none ever matched the original... if they managed to stay above that standard, I'm happy

Comment

I hope they learn from any mistakes they made in SG-1 and apply them to Atlantis. Also I hope they have good plots and character interaction that hasn't become stale from 8 years of SG-1.

Comment

Though I think it has potential, just... don't go Voyagerish *FEARS!*

Comment

Originally posted by jsw
          I sure hope we find in atlantis the weapons cache that we have been looking for. I hope the ships in atlantis will be better then the f302. Is anyone else keeping their fingers crossed that the writers keep up with some good stories as as to why the wraith are so strong. Maybe the friends we make in this galaxy will be better then the friends we have now example tokra, jaffa, asgard
          From everything I read it will be jusy as good as the original serious. Maybe a bit darker sometimes. But over-all...I think the story ideas are really well done and the characters appear to be very balanced and planned out to work together.

The writers really earned their paychecks...this show will be a hit.
          It feels good to be alive.
          Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Working...
          X