This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met Corin Nemac

This Saturday just passed (May 1), since I live in the UK, there was a Collectormania 5 event going on in Milton Keynes. I met Corin Nemac, who plays Jonas Quinn throughout season six. I got myself a signed autograph picture. Looks pretty cool in a frame!

Collectormania 5
    __

__

congratulations.

lol. im yet to meet any of the cast.. one day i will tho. i hope. mayb.

Comment

Yes I met him too he was so lovely! What a sweetie, very hot!

Plus Sarah Douglas (Garshaw) was great and so was Robert Picardo I really liked him!
      ------
      Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

Not gonna see him again until Gatecon. *sigh* Wonder if he remembers me? Guess I'll know when he runs screaming form the room.

Comment

I was quite surprised to see how tall he was. On the show he did not look all that tall. Got to meet the rest of the cast now
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            This Saturday just passed (May 1), since I live in the UK, there was a Collectormania 5 event going on in Milton Keynes. I met Corin Nemac, who plays Jonas Quinn throughout season six. I got myself a signed autograph picture. Looks pretty cool in a frame!

Sounds like fun. I hear Corin is very thin now, is his hair long or short??
            Did he say *anything* about a possible season 8 guest appearance on Stargate? Or any other projects??
            Last edited by keshou; 03 May 2004, 10:46 AM.
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
              I hear Corin is very thin now, is his hair long or short??
              Did he say *anything* about a possible season 8 guest appearance on Stargate? Or any other projects??
              His hair is getting quite long now, from what I hear and I'm also pretty sure he hasn't been approached about doing any more guest spots.

Comment

I'm back again. Sorry I had to go and do a few things. Anyway, yes, Corin's hair is quite long now and he is indeed very thin. Although his hair was shorter than I expected

Future projects. Me and my dad talked to him about that. He said nothing about a appearance in Stargate but he DID say he is working on a few other shows alongside the Sci-Fi channel
                __

__

Comment

Working...
                X