This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith ships

Anyone else seen the sketches of the Wraith motherships at the official website? Those things look freakin' cool!
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

they look almost grown. i wonder if the wraith are gonna be biotech users? that would be cool we havnt encountered that yet

Comment

bio-tech..? kinda like a certain numerical designated species from another sci-fi show i know...

Comment

Those ships look great even in a small model. I think they may have some special technology and weapons on those ships. It will be interesting to see what the look like from the inside
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Bacardi
          bio-tech..? kinda like a certain numerical designated species from another sci-fi show i know...
          actually i was thining more along the lines of the Yuzzhan Vong from the Star Wars: New Jedi Order series of books

Comment

They make me think of a piece of talc I once had. And the Wraith itself looks so crazy that I burst out laughing.

Comment

The Wraith ships look intense!

Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

one thing i wonder. though you may think it's stupid, but say when you see a hive ship, and it has those yellow dots on it ect. are those windows ? like for rooms ect. and if so, what's the lights ? from what we saw in episodes when the atlantis team were on hive ships, the hive has no source of lighting.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X