This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stargate Conspiracy

I have been reading a lot on this very subject, which includes Zechariah Sitchin's work and many others. That "Stargate's" are real and were used mostly by a race known as the Anunnaki (Antient Astronauts). There are also many scientists that believe this recent war in Iraq is over a Stargate which was found in the Temple of Uruk, which was the "City of the Gods" in antient Mesopotamia. The Stargate has also been mentioned in books "The Mayan Prophecies" and also "The Sirius Connection ".
    I am just wondering what everyone else thinks...
    Do Stargates really exist?
    THERE ARE THINGS KNOWN...
    AND THINGS UNKNOWN...
    AND IN BETWEEN...LIES THE STARGATE

To be honest we'll never know if Stargates exist cos even if they did we wouldn't be told about it. I mean, think of the chaos it'd produce. People campaigning to get it shut down, others wanting to take control of it, etc. Plus there's probably something out there that would try and kill us. Just like in most movies.

End of the day though.......it would be cool if they did exist.
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I have to say it would be amazing if Stargates really do exist!
      I haven't read into it as much as you probably have but I do have a book that someone gave to me that is written by a guy who believes that aliens had some influence on the evolution of humans and helped civilisations, e.g Building the pyramids etc...

I really would like to believe what I hear on Stargate but like Omnian said, even if there is stargates for real we would never know about them...

Sam x

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I have the book "Gods of the dawn" by Peter Lemesurier. Very fascinating. Whilst I am open to believing most conspiracies, I'm pretty sure that the Iraq war was only about oil and regime change. The idea of a stargate is entirely possible, but not in the method's shown on Stargate itself.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

i can remember reading somewhere probably ft (fortean times) that the book 'the sirrius connection' was completely debunked. but hey all these myths and legends were based on stories that actually happened so u gotta wondar if there is a stargate of somekind out there.

Comment

Ofcourse they exist!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
              I have to say it would be amazing if Stargates really do exist!
              I haven't read into it as much as you probably have but I do have a book that someone gave to me that is written by a guy who believes that aliens had some influence on the evolution of humans and helped civilisations, e.g Building the pyramids etc...

I really would like to believe what I hear on Stargate but like Omnian said, even if there is stargates for real we would never know about them...

Sam x
              I would guess you are refering to the author/archaeologist Eric Von Danikan, who's most famous work was called "Chariots of the Gods". Which oddly enough there is an up-coming series based on his work.
              Goto www.chariotsofthegods.com for further info if you are interested.
              AND THINGS UNKNOWN...

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                Ofcourse they exist!
                I like concise answers and your particular post in general.
                AND THINGS UNKNOWN...

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
                  To be honest we'll never know if Stargates exist cos even if they did we wouldn't be told about it. I mean, think of the chaos it'd produce. People campaigning to get it shut down, others wanting to take control of it, etc. Plus there's probably something out there that would try and kill us. Just like in most movies.
                  Yeah, I think it would vary from the TV show in the fact that the American government, in real life, can cover up just about anything. I know I cant prove that, but I have no doubt it's the case. You'd never know about the gates, or prometheus, and you sure as hell wouldn't be able to hijack either of them.

If the Russians found one too, that's a different story. America would release all their information immediately, followed by about a thousand "why our gate is from heaven and theirs is devil-born" news stories.

Comment

i wonder... anyone considered Wormhole X-treme? Martin writes the script for a tv show based on his supressed knowledge of a "real" govornment coverup operation.. mayb that was a story about a story about a real coverup..? mayb the whole series has been allowed for the same reason wormhole x-treme was permitted to be run.. plausible deniability... in the event of sum1 finding out about it the real govornment in control of the gate could point to sg1 and say that particular sum1 had been watching too much tv...

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El
                      I have been reading a lot on this very subject, which includes Zechariah Sitchin's work and many others. That "Stargate's" are real and were used mostly by a race known as the Anunnaki (Antient Astronauts). There are also many scientists that believe this recent war in Iraq is over a Stargate which was found in the Temple of Uruk, which was the "City of the Gods" in antient Mesopotamia. The Stargate has also been mentioned in books "The Mayan Prophecies" and also "The Sirius Connection ".
                      I am just wondering what everyone else thinks...
                      Do Stargates really exist?
                      Yeah, maybe Bin Laden is really a host for an evil Goa'uld.

In all seriousness, I have pondered this question myself. The "what if's" fascinate me.
                      How could they leave me out?

Comment

Having a Stargate would proove very useful and exciting but could cause wide-spread panic. Just think about it people get scared about all these "mystery" alien encounters that people have had over the years and all those happenings at Area 51

i wonder... anyone considered Wormhole X-treme? Martin writes the script for a tv show based on his supressed knowledge of a "real" govornment coverup operation.. mayb that was a story about a story about a real coverup..? mayb the whole series has been allowed for the same reason wormhole x-treme was permitted to be run.. plausible deniability... in the event of sum1 finding out about it the real govornment in control of the gate could point to sg1 and say that particular sum1 had been watching too much tv...

Perhaps in response to this if the Stargate was a genuie transporation device in existance would any governments allow such information to be revealled? Both sides of the case have interesting points. Considering the Wormhole X-treme topic. Perhaps like said it is a story covering a story covering a story! lol And SG-1 is the name of the team that uses the device located in Cheyanne Mountain! Strange!
                        __

__

Comment

No, of course not. It's TV show.

Comment

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out

Sam x

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

If something like the stargate were here on earth, I could see the US try to get it at any cost. The US(and its closest allies) would have the most to lose if someone got advanced Tech. from Aliens. where as the US could sit on it and advances it slowly into our world.
                              I'm not here man
                              Hello it was me

Comment

Working...
                              X