This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoggoth on the Roof

You know, there are some things which are so deeply disturbing, so mind-shatteringly horrific, so unutterably wrong that you just have to share them when you find 'em.

Such is the case of A Shoggoth on the Rooftop. As the site itself says, "There are some things that man was not meant to adapt to musical theatre."

And yet... how can you resist a musical based on the Cthulhu mythos? The tunes are actually quite catchy... almost infectious, you might say. I've had "Byakhee Byakhee" stuck in my head for about four hours now... and I'm beginning to hear the sound of leathery wings flapping in the darkness...

Enjoy... at your peril!

Cthulhu fhtagn...

Why???!!!

Hey well you never know....it could end up on Broadway for the next 20 years. Look at Cats.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

hahaha, great... Just outta curiosity Ms. Shadow, how did you find this?

Comment

I was trying to find a place online to buy a model of a byakhee (it's an in-joke sort of thing). I googled "buy byakhee" or something like that, and Shoggoth was one of the links that came up. Be very very careful with the music, it has a disturbing tendency to really stick in your head! I've heard it in my dreams, even...

Comment

Working...
        X