This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3 Audio Commentaries

I've been meaning to ask someone about this for a while now....

On the Region 2 Season 3 boxset it says that there are Audio Commentaries on there. I've looked but I can't find them anywhere on any of the DVDs. Is this just an error or are my DVDs just messed up? As soon as I got the box for Christmas I was looking forward to listening to them.....
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

The same thing happened to me, apparently its a printing error on the box there aren't any audio commentaries on there, they start on the Season 4 discs

Whe I got mine I spent ages looking through all the menus trying to find them, then I asked on Gateworld and I found out there were actually none on there..

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Well that's irked me somewhat. Thanks for telling me though......

I was really looking forward to there being audio commentaries. There are some really cool episodes in Season 3. Shame......
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I know how you feel....I was cursing the people who printed the box for weeks after I found out

I'm just looking forward to when I've saved up enough money to buy Season 4, cause I know that definately does have audio commentaries!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Lol, I've already got Season 4. Very cool......you've got to listen to the Stargate theme song too! They've got some nice Special Features too.

I've just got Season 5 for my birthday. At least, I've got to wait until Thursday and then I've got it....officially. Lol

Comment

Lucky you!
            I've heard the theme song, I think I downloaded it from somewhere on the net. Its great!
            Still can't wait to hear it properly from the DVD tho'

I keep hinting to my parents to buy me another boxset, I think they've learnt to ignore me...
            But did take some exams last week and I might be able to convince mum & Dad to buy me a boxset for getting good grades....
            *Tries to think of more excuses to get them to buy S5 and S6*

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Hehehe....I can only get, like, one a year so I really get excited about it, lol. Also I'm hopefully getting Season 6 too if I get enough money! That'd be so cool....

Lol, my parents wouldn't buy me anything if I did well on my exams . Unless I did amazingly well of course.

Seems I'm straying off-topic, lol! And in my own thread too....

Comment

I doubt my mum & dad would buy me anything for good results on the exams I just did cause they weren't really very important ones.....but there's no harm in trying is there

I might buy Season 4 for myself in July when school finishes for the Summer break, I should have enough saved up by then. And then I could wait until december to get Season 5 as a present for my birthday or xmas. Then I could use any money I get to buy season 6 in the new year.....

anyway, i'm going even further off topic there so i'll stop

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

you can try what ive done, and go to university, eat nothing but dust, and learn to recycle clothes then you can spend your loan on educational things... like stargate. just leave the books in the library, its much cheaper that way. hehe.
                  Suffer, for it is your reward.

Comment

lol, that is a good idea but I don't think I can wait for another 3/4 years to get the box sets.

I will find a way....somehow..

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                    X