This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers for new Atlantis Episode

Hi every one how we all doing I just received an email from SG1_spoilme NEWS which contained details of new Atlantis episode.

Be aware of spoilers for the new episode.
    In an article in the current issue of MultimediaNews comes this tidbit:

In an episode titled “Underground,” Wright revealed, “we will meet a culture that will become a nemesis. They’re human and they have a plan to fight the Wraith. And they’re furious because we woke up the Wraith.”

The Wraith harvest life energy and the taste of defiance is their ambrosia. And Wright hints ominously, “the Wraith soon discover that there’s a whole new feeding ground to be exploited in another galaxy.”

Looks like a very good episode
    Last edited by Darren; 02 May 2004, 02:03 PM.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Sounds like a good episode. It's good that they are introducing another enemy early on, rather than just using the Wraith for a season or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo
      Sounds like a good episode. It's good that they are introducing another enemy early on, rather than just using the Wraith for a season or two.
      I agree it's good that the team has to deal with more then one enemy, do you think the new human enemy will be around for a while or the TPTB will kill them off in the first or second season.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Wow! Sounds like a fantastic episode...can't wait until July! I think my head is going to explode because of the waiting before Season 8 and Atlantis gets here!

I wonder if the humans are technologically advanced, or they just have a good plan that would work?

Ace
        Last edited by Ace; 02 May 2004, 12:30 PM. Reason: spelling error
        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
          I agree it's good that the team has to deal with more then one enemy, do you think the new human enemy will be around for a while or the TPTB will kill them off in the first or second season.
          Depends how the writers play them. They could either show up often (perhaps more than the Wraith?), and grow into a major enemy, or they could simply be a part of one of those storylines that get ended in an episode later in the season or at the start of the next one.

I wonder how much the Wraith will show up though. Part of me thinks that they won't be used all that often, and that the writers will play more on the fear and impact that the Wraith have on other races/planets, rather than having them show up as much as say the Goa'uld.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
            Wow! Sounds like a fantastic episode...can't wait until July! I think my head is going to explode because of the waiting before Season 8 and Atlantis gets here!

I wonder if the humans are technologically advanced, or they just have a good plan that would work?

Ace
            I think they will most likely be technologically advanced but they keep them self and there technology hidden. They must have slowly built up there technology/weapons for their big "plan" under the noses of the Wraith and now the wraith have woken up they are in danger of getting caught before they can lunch there plan to deal with the wraith. The more I learn about the new episodes of Atlantis the more I want watch it, this episode has got to be the best so far from the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
              I think they will most likely be technologically advanced but they keep them self and there technology hidden. They must have slowly built up there technology/weapons for their big "plan" under the noses of the Wraith and now the wraith have woken up they are in danger of getting caught before they can lunch there plan to deal with the wraith. The more I learn about the new episodes of Atlantis the more I want watch it, this episode has got to be the best so far from the rest.
              That makes sense... Absolutely, this sounds like the best of the lot so far! It sounds like it will more than deserve to carry on the name of Stargate!

Ace
              "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Wow... this sounds like the best Episode so far next year! I am getting really excited for Atlantis! These spoilers sound really great!

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo
                  Depends how the writers play them. They could either show up often (perhaps more than the Wraith?), and grow into a major enemy, or they could simply be a part of one of those storylines that get ended in an episode later in the season or at the start of the next one.

I wonder how much the Wraith will show up though. Part of me thinks that they won't be used all that often, and that the writers will play more on the fear and impact that the Wraith have on other races/planets, rather than having them show up as much as say the Goa'uld.
                  I hope they do run the Wraiths on Fear. I'm hoping that they show the Wraiths during the first episode and then just run on the fear of what they do for awhile. Fear is what humans are based on and it would be great to have a scary quite enemy.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

The Unseen is often far scarier than the Seen.

Of course, we already know what the Wraith are gonna look like, but keeping their appearances down might be interesting, depending on how it got played.

It'd be nice if our enemies outnumbered our allies. If folks, say, really didn't want our help and resented the intrusion of the A-team. Some of the cultures seen on SG-1 have been like that, but it might be interesting to see it on a larger scale... "We don't want you here. Go home."

Comment

This sounds a lot like the Tok'ra. They also are angry at Earth-based humans (Tauri) for awaking their enemy and they have a plan to elminate them. There are many parallels to the SG-1 plots, but it sounds like this will work out well.

Comment

Originally posted by KayMan2k
                        This sounds a lot like the Tok'ra. They also are angry at Earth-based humans (Tauri) for awaking their enemy and they have a plan to elminate them. There are many parallels to the SG-1 plots, but it sounds like this will work out well.
                        How are they anything like the Tok'ra?

A) They're not human.
                        B) Nobody awakened the Goa'uld
                        C) The Tok'ra didn't want to destroy Earth

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                          How are they anything like the Tok'ra?

A) They're not human.
                          B) Nobody awakened the Goa'uld
                          C) The Tok'ra didn't want to destroy Earth

I agree the Tok'ra were our allies, they did not agree with our way's to deal with Goa'uld but they never threatened us.

Comment

i wish people would stop comparing atlantis eps to sg-1. anyway i love the idea of many enemies to deal with and i think it could bring a very interesting angle to the show, istead of which goa'uld are we fighting today which enemy is it and what firepower would be effective.

Comment

Working...
                            X