This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGC personel this season spoilers

does anyone know anything about who the new doctor will be to take over after DR. Frasier? or are they just not going to focus on medical type storylines again and just show nurses and medics?

The spilers for Lockdown say it will be a Dr. Smith and that Smith will be a 'her'.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

i hope that they dont try to replace janet. another doctor can take her place but never replace her

Comment

Yes, that's so true!
        ~BCM =)

Comment

thats what im worried about with them having another female doctor. i think i would have liked to see a doctor that is completely different from janet. still devoted to saving lives and easing suffering but no nonsense and someone that we could see standing up to oniell and arguing with him toe to toe. im not saying that janet could or wouldnt have done so if necasary, she wouldnt have backed down from anyone, but janet was definately more diplomatic and nice about. i want a gruff old air force doctor that has no problem just saying no to oneill and can stare him down

Comment

My money is on a "Seven of Nine" doctor that will be wearing a short shorts that will make me sick.
            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by David85
              My money is on a "Seven of Nine" doctor that will be wearing a short shorts that will make me sick.
              oh man i really hope not!

Comment

They tried the whole "sex up" the show thing with Anise, I really hope they don't try it again.

Even the guys on the DVD commentary admited it was a bad idea and not needed.
                ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                  They tried the whole "sex up" the show thing with Anise, I really hope they don't try it again.

yeah its bad enough when they play up the Jack/Sam tension too much with out adding more atraction tension

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                    yeah its bad enough when they play up the Jack/Sam tension too much with out adding more atraction tension
                    I like the J/S angle, I was talking about bringing in lots of other sexy women and dressing them in skimpy clothes. That is what they admited was a bad idea.
                    ~BCM =)

Comment

I like the J/S angle, I was talking about bringing in lots of other sexy women and dressing them in skimpy clothes. That is what they admited was a bad idea.
                      i dont mind the J/S angle as long as they dont play it up to much or make it too blatantly obvious

Comment

And they all know what went wrong there

What do you (general you) mean by not replacing Dr. Fraiser? She has to be replaced, the base does need a CMO

Comment

As a CMO she can be replaced but as a person, and a character we love there is no replacing her.
                          ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                            And they all know what went wrong there

What do you (general you) mean by not replacing Dr. Fraiser? She has to be replaced, the base does need a CMO
                            i mean trying to replace the character by having the new doctor be basically the same just a different name. like i said in an earlier post id really like to see a very different character. Older and more experienced (i.e. having been in the service a long time and seen and experienced alot) someone that is no nonsense and doesnt waste time with pleasentries and being polite. someone that will say no you are wrong and will not comprimise when it comes to doing their job.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                              Older and more experienced (i.e. having been in the service a long time and seen and experienced alot) someone that is no nonsense and doesnt waste time with pleasentries and being polite. someone that will say no you are wrong and will not comprimise when it comes to doing their job.
                              Maybe they should get that older nurse-type lady from Everwood. She'd REALLY stir things up and boy, her and Jack going head-to-head would be a real fireworks show. hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X