This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Five DVD Glitch

I know this one's been kicked around to death, but before we moved from Delphi there was a similar thread addressing the missing photo gallery on many-a-copy of Season Five Disc One U.S. Someone mentioned a place you could email or write to that would allow you to get a replacement disc.

Who was this and what was that address again?

Thanks folks!

Originally posted by David
    I know this one's been kicked around to death, but before we moved from Delphi there was a similar thread addressing the missing photo gallery on many-a-copy of Season Five Disc One U.S. Someone mentioned a place you could email or write to that would allow you to get a replacement disc.

Who was this and what was that address again?

Thanks folks!
    I will go look for the link..oh wait just sec...email me I have the email thaey sent me and I will give you that....
    I emailed them and they mailed me the Season 5 gallery on a separate DVD
    Thought that was great!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks so much, TameFarrar! Emailing now

Comment

Hey Tame, could you share the link/e-mail address with the rest of us please?

Thanks
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
          Hey Tame, could you share the link/e-mail address with the rest of us please?

Thanks
          Yes Sir...your wish is my command

[email protected]

It did take about a month for them to respond to my first email but once they did I had a DVD with the Season 5 gallery in less than 5 days.. MGM was on the ball about it...Thank you MGM
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

WooHoo!! Thanks!
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I still need to get S5 boxed set.
              "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
                I still need to get S5 boxed set.
                Yes, you do

S5 really starts to shape up the Stargate DVD collection on a technical level. (U.S. Anyway) The sound quality is greatly improved and the grain is almost totally gone. The blacks are truer as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  It did take about a month for them to respond to my first email but once they did I had a DVD with the Season 5 gallery in less than 5 days.. MGM was on the ball about it...Thank you MGM
                  I agree that MGM is pretty prompt in getting the disk out. I received mine last week.

Comment

Working...
                  X