This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new best job ever...

Is to wear the t-shirt that has Thor on it. I just saw my new season 5 dvd. The one they sent me with stills on it. One of the pics is RDA pointing at a lady who is wearing a t-shirt with Thor on it so the actors can get positions, etc.. I must have that job now!
    "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

That would be so cool! any job on the show would be awesome to me though!!!!

Comment

Umm... I think it was Heimdall on the shirt and the "lady" in question was Teryl Rothery- Dr. Fraiser. She provided the voice and the... masking? visual cues? Whatever for Heimdall in an ep I'm blanking on right now. Pretty funny stuff, tho. I seem to recall her saying something about an attempt at "blinking lights" too.

Comment

Yep, that would be Teryl Rothery doing the positioning for Heimdall in Revelations.

Just imagine walking around all day with everyone staring at your chest! And it being part of their job to do it.
        ** Dax

Slowly but surely
        regaining my post count.

Dax(ie)Parrot the Very Bored Wierdie Nitty Bluie Alien Purple THUNK Fan

Comment

i wonder if you could buy the shirts with heimdall and thor on them? (im assumming since they have one for teryl rothery for heimdall then they have one for MS for thor)

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            i wonder if you could buy the shirts with heimdall and thor on them? (im assumming since they have one for teryl rothery for heimdall then they have one for MS for thor)
            I think MS is too tall to pass for an Asgard.

Either that or the "blinky lights" would be a bit... lower...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              I think MS is too tall to pass for an Asgard.

Either that or the "blinky lights" would be a bit... lower...
              sorry but what are the blinky lights? and it would be cool to have thor on a tshirt, maybe i can have one custom made......

Comment

sorry but what are the blinky lights? and it would be cool to have thor on a tshirt, maybe i can have one custom made......
                If I remember correctly, Teryl said that RDA wanted "blinky lights" put on the shirt where Heimdall's eyes would be... which would put them approximately at her bustline. Not that it happened, but he joked about it...

Since MS is taller, the "blinky lights" would probably be a lot closer to his... gut? hehe

Comment

ah i understand now!

Comment

Guess what I've just gone and done

Comment

MS wouldn't actually need a shirt as Thor only ever appears as a puppet, the reson TR had a Heimdall shirt is because that was the first time SG1 had used a completely CG character and the actors needed to look at the right angle to be realisticly talking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitster
                        MS wouldn't actually need a shirt as Thor only ever appears as a puppet.
                        Allow us our little fantasies, Whit.

Comment

Im sure that Thor is occasionally CGI because we can see him walk through the gate, and if he were just a puppet then he would be using obvious, super-cheezy, IT-style stop frame animation.
                          However sometimes (like when Anubis was interrogating him on the operating table) you can tell he's a puppet. Speaking of wich, did anybody watch the Spacey awards and see RDA playing around with Thor? LOL-fest!
                          [email protected]
                          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                          One nation under dog
                          There of which I stand alone
                          A face in the crowd
                          Unsung, against the mold
                          Without a doubt
                          Singled out
                          The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by KokiriChild
                            Guess what I've just gone and done
                            let me guess...you had a t-shirt made?
                            [email protected]
                            http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                            One nation under dog
                            There of which I stand alone
                            A face in the crowd
                            Unsung, against the mold
                            Without a doubt
                            Singled out
                            The only way I know

Comment

Ooh, that's my project for the next while, I have to get a Thor t-shirt!!! Or even a Thor phone cover, there must be one out there somewhere....

Comment

Working...
                              X