This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two new Atlantis Trailers?

I've seen one but not the other. Can anyone tell me of where I can download both?
    Thanx

That I know of...one one trailer is online. I'm still waiting for the other with Robert Patrick to make it's way online as well. However if you watch SciFi when Stargate is on, you are almost guarenteed to see the trailers.

Ace
    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Dibbs7
      I've seen one but not the other. Can anyone tell me of where I can download both?
      Thanx
      Here's a link to one of the clips that was posted at the old board. Go to the bottom of the page and "right click/save as" the file for "Stargate Atlantis, New Leader, Threat, Gate Sci-Fi Promo". It's a quicktime movie file.

http://stargate.chorn.com/multimedia.html

I don't know about a download for the other clip. This particular one has Weir speaking, shows the team and others gathered in the gateroom. It also shows the wraith...er....screeching.
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Ya That's the one I saw, I was walking to the bathroom and I heard the ad, but I missed it.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Can't. I live in the UK. No Atlantis trailers here!

Comment

Looks cool.
            Last edited by Thor; 02 May 2004, 01:18 PM.
            Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

seen screen caps, now even more excited, *beathing in and out slowly trying to calm self* wot is it bout 10 weeks now.

Comment

Common guys! HELP ME OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Did anyone else notice that they were in the SGC for the shooting of both episodes?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                    Did anyone else notice that they were in the SGC for the shooting of both episodes?
                    Yep...that's how the Atlantis team gets to Atlantis through the Stargate at the SGC! However I couldn't find Jack or Daniel in the trailers, I could have sworn somebody said that they were in there. I can't find them, anybody want to play a game of Where's Waldo?

Ace
                    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I've only seen the New Leader, New Threat, New Gate vid, but IF they were supposed to be in that, they could have been in the control room of the SGC (I can't tell who's there, bad quality), which seems to be packed....

Comment

Seeing those trailers actually makes me excited to see Atlantis, which hasn't happened before. It actually looks pretty cool!

Comment

I've been really interested in Atlantis, but the picutres I had seen of the Wraith had not really interested me. Seeing one in motion on the other hand really grabbed me. Guess its a matter of a still image not doing justice to them.

Comment

Could they be any more ripping off of lord of the rings? The Wraith? The screeching? Well at least they're more colourful than the Ringwraiths of Lord of The Rings.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                            from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

I love the second trailer although they are both short.

The first one wasn't much though

Comment

Working...
                              X