This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1: Season 7 Boxed Set?

Does anyone know when season 7 of SG-1 will be coming out on DVD?

In the UK I think it's june, however, in Canada i haven't a clue. We tend to get them before the US for some reason. Most likely because we release them as single volumes before shoving them in a box.

Comment

Shove them in a box! lmao. That is really funny, I don't know if that was your intension but it was funny. I don't know why they realese them in the UK first either. Weird though, it's filmed here in Canada but they are only showing season six here. Who knows when the'll get around to season 7. I just hope I can get my hands on the boxed set first.

Comment

I think they get released in the UK first because of the high-popularity ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by David
          I think they get released in the UK first because of the high-popularity ratio.
          I think one factor also is because money can still be made in Syndication in the United States for a show like SG-1.

IMHO

Paul

Comment

or they know i'll buy the whole first shipment, over here in london... and mabe the second and third.
            Suffer, for it is your reward.

Comment

Damnit! Release it in the US! I want to buy the boxed set. I'm thinking of buying the individual volumes from the UK, but then I won't have a matching "box" for the first 6 seasons I already own. :/

Region Encoding? hah. Not a problem.

Seriously... I've searched the net for a possible release date in the US, but came up empty handed. Is there really no information on the release date? Anyone?

Comment

June 28th in the U.K. Same day as the last single release of Season 7.

Comment

You know what gets me more then anything, they put different features on the different Regions!! ARG! I feel cheated when I buy my s6 DVDs and find out the UK has all these extras I don't!
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                    You know what gets me more then anything, they put different features on the different Regions!! ARG! I feel cheated when I buy my s6 DVDs and find out the UK has all these extras I don't!
                    It is very infuriating. U.S. has never had the Richard Dean Anderson video diary.

Comment

You might get on the mailing list of tvshowsondvd.com – they will even email you with updates. That way, you'll know as soon as anyone when they're due to be released in the States.
                      Nola
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                        You know what gets me more then anything, they put different features on the different Regions!! ARG!
                        To a certain degree they do, but mostly they just switch them around. The extras on season one in R1, for instance, are on season three in R2. It can be kind of confusing to keep track of what extras go where...
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Really?

That just doesn't make sense... Why can't they just make them all the same?
                          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

That would be too easy!

Chris
                            "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

That really sucks that we don't have the Richard Dean Anderson video diary. I really hope that it gets released soon. So if any of you big wigs at MGM are reading this....."release season seven in the US and Canada know".

Comment

Working...
                              X