This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam's new weapon

Can someone please please please please please tell me what Carter's new weapon is before I go completely nuts???I know it's not a p90 as they stopped making blank rounds,but what IS the new weapon she's got called???

As far as I'm aware, it hasn't actually got an offical name because it's a composition of three different weapons, but the middle part of it is an M16. It's reffered to by AT in the commentaries for Avenger and Evolution Pt 2 but she says she could remember what the other two parts were. According to AT it known as the 'Carter Special'.
    I am not disorganised, I have anti-systematic methodology disorder.

Comment

It's a custom made weapon and a rather ineffective one at that.
      The stargate tech centre has a nice section on it here.
      http://www.stargate-tech.net/ground/earth/personal.htm

third up from the bottom.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

ive heard that they gave her the new weapon because they stopped making P90 blanks. does this mean that we are going to see the P90 disappear from the show all together? i hope not its my favorite weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
          ive heard that they gave her the new weapon because they stopped making P90 blanks. does this mean that we are going to see the P90 disappear from the show all together? i hope not its my favorite weapon.
          That was just during the Iraq-war

Comment

sweety, although the war is officially over, its..umm.. kinda not...

(will delete if requested)
            Suffer, for it is your reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Penance
              sweety, although the war is officially over, its..umm.. kinda not...

(will delete if requested)

What is there to delete?

The war is over, yet people are killing people there.

Comment

well.. i dunno.. the topic could make the post go way too off topic. so if that was the case, i was gonna well.. umm.. ugh.. i dunno...

Comment

Thanks Crazedwraith!!

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    That was just during the Iraq-war
                    well ill leave my own comments about the "war" and whether its over ot not to myself..... but back to the topic, is it just temporary and she is gonna be back to the P90 in season 8 or are they moving away from the P90 altogether? i know i saw robert patrick with a P90 in a picture from atlantis which really made me happy!

Comment

i like the P90s. i hope they come back.

Comment

yeah the P90 is an awesome weapon and not just because of its cool look. it is a very effective and versatile weapon, and the problems people report with it are definately over exagerated. i think its just people who cant adjust to it and their marksmanship drops, so they are looking for excuses beyond their own innability

Comment

The biggest drawback was that video game that said the P-90 was terrible?

People I know who have used it have loved it. It's perhaps the greatest weapon made.

Comment

P90 is a good, small, handy gun with a nice punch, though my favourite will always stay the G36C... *thinks Carter should use an XM8 compact*

Comment

My dad used the FN P-90 in the army, and said it was the best weapon he worked with. It was light, sturdy (practically unbreakable) and compact. Then they got traded in for Steyr AUG's (i'm gettin all these names from CS btw, I know nothing about real guns) which broke when you tried to pick them up.

Plus in SG-1 they always wander around with their hands resting on the trigger, which is COOL AS HELL.

Comment

Working...
                              X