X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request .Thor Avatar needed

Hi all

I can't find a Thor Avatar, perhaps one of the global Mods or Admins will make one, so I can use the avatar which belongs to my name
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Thor, I posted a reply to your request but do have to check with Darren first; we'll get back to you a.s.a.p.

Comment

Hey, if theres avatars going then an Apophis one would be nice. Kinda weird there isn't one of SG-1's main foe in the enemies section.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        Hey, if theres avatars going then an Apophis one would be nice. Kinda weird there isn't one of SG-1's main foe in the enemies section.
        The Goa'uld are totally covered, but they are for long-term members with a high post count. There are over 20 Goa'uld to choose from.

And there are two Thor's, but maybe they are for the same as well. Need to check with Darren.

Comment

Can we use our own avatars or does it have to be from the ones the forums has provided??

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Members who reach "Officer's Class" (based on posts and length of membership) will be able to use custom avatars, as well as unlock a bunch of new Stargate avatars!
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Sounds cool!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
                Hi all

I can't find a Thor Avatar, perhaps one of the global Mods or Admins will make one, so I can use the avatar which belongs to my name
                The answer is in Darren's post earlier in this thread. Thor avatars will be available to you later on after you've reached a certain post count.

Comment

Working...
                X