This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Little Game, Part II

First off, really excited about the new forums! Awesome graphics, although a little bit over whelming at first.

Jsut a quick review for anyone who is just joining us from the old forum: This game is really simple. Someone will post three words, then the next person will post three other words, and the next, etc. So far, our story goes:

Walter Davis stared at Major Carter's particularly attractive wallpaper and scratched his cheap lottery ticket in Ba'als quarters and said to Baal, "Please don't tell me, I need to know what colour to paint my toenails."
    Ba'al said, "Poor man you are seriously deluded if you think I want so see any part of getting you ready for the event horizon to open. I'll not be eating my big round pancake with butter and syrup. I really hope that you will say you famous for only being the man who saw the big webpage with the the mystery of Daniels disappearing glasses which have always made him look the other way when Jack tells his secret to Anise behind the hiding (behind) Jacob and eating cake, with whipped cream. To eat blue, cherries and gooseberry pie with apple pieces ranged across."
    All of a sudden Teal'c walks in and then says "KREE! What are 'April Fools' O'Neill?"
    To which Jack says, "Ask Carter for the firing mechanism for the remote control devices which can destroy a planet by slowly but surely peeling the surface off the trees that grow all barbie pink pokerdot leaves on there foreheads in this climate."
    Teal'c replied, "What are you doing there, O'neill?"
    "Getting in touch with the Asguard so Thor can come save my cute butt from those stoned Dates! And peaches too! With cream, sprinkles, custard and maple syrup spread over the tight muscular spasms I have in my beautiful knees. They really are a treat!"

Davis finished scratching and in disgust, jumped up and ran from the sight of Teal'c who was just telling a Jaffa that the problem with his weapon was that O'Neill had used his power cell for cooking a steak, onions and tomatoes, while fighting sixty-two angry baby Unas, who are very tasty Goa'uld munchies that they love for breakfast. But roasted with parsnips they are not on the menu.
    Watching this Davis said to O'Neill "How do you like your buns?"
    At that second they all heard the claxons sound calling the Jaffa to the gateroom for dance class.
    "That was a shock," grunted O'Neill who was walking on the edge of his feet in some jello moulds.
    "What is your motivation for dancing in the 'Music Hall' style in the gateroom?" thundered Hammond. "I'm getting cross with your silliness already. Carry on and I'll send Carter to rig up exploding 'Tap' shoes. Now lets get back to the job of running rings around the the enemy Goa'uld!!"
    "OK!" Shouted O'Neill, "lets start planning the best way of dancing rings around Ba'al first."
    They moved off to another of Ba'al's army's locations a cabaret show, located deep within the bowels of Jack's Minisota lake. They settled back to wait for the free buffet of traditional dishes, but didn't count on the arrival of Ba'al himself wearing a long black, strapless dress. Teal'c almost threw for your date a rock at Dr. Lee's Mexican made replica of a life-size replicator in order that General Hammond might perform the ritual scrambling of eggs and cooking them on a hot plate.
    Jack shouted, "Can't you do anything right? Oh it's you, Sir. Don't mind Baal, he loves it."

They moved off looking for jello in replicator space with purple hair styled like Mohicans. Their hair scared small children and the Furlings, who for the big giant they owned were rather timid and unlikely to cause a fuss for Baal's friend and pet kangaroo Cecil. Jack then began 'Macgyvering' a complex system of highly explosive bombs to flush down his kitchen sink which he'd brought in his backpack as usual.
    "Carter! how does this freakin' Goa'uld doohickey work again!"
    "Sirrrrr you should know by now that quarks and Guinness cannot always stop the Four Horsemen who wear pretty itsy-bitsy tutus."
    "But Daniel always hated the fabric, even after Teal'c shot it with several small painful raised eyebrow stares."
    "Ok guys how about we stop at the local hobby shop to purchase magnets, glue, pPaper clips and clarinet reeds to fix the amazing pre-fab housing unit so we can make MacGyver envious! I really, really think we should get some chinese chopsticks to use to kick Yu's little black book but without destroying the time continuum or South Africa. whichever is more important to the Chevron Guy," answered Sam and Daniel Leaping up from there comfortable place with Zats firing.
    "Why are you all over the weird multicoloured couch?"
    Jack said, "It's very unhealthy for the mating storks and other lifeforms that like to search for the hidden birthday presents purple and orange under those cushions!"
    "That makes me really quite hungry,
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
    Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
    Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
    Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
    Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
    Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
    Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

for fruit loops
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

for breakfast, and
      sigpic

Comment

a long hot
        sigpic

Comment

bath in warm

Comment

slithery larval Goa'uld.

Comment

"Yeuch" Daniel grimaced,
              Honk if you love cheese

Comment

"Ditto" says Jack.
                sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

yummy said teal'c

Comment

Give me a
                    sigpic

Comment

eyeball any day.
                      Honk if you love cheese

Comment

Just then Jonas
                        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

slipped on a
                          Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                          "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                          One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                          resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                          confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                          A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                          The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

active stargate and
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

started to cry

Comment

Working...
                              X