• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen (701)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 701

SG-1 discovers Daniel Jackson alive and living on an alien world, with no memory of who he is. The team hatches a plan to lure Anubis into a trap and destroy his new super-weapon.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:58 PM.

I was incredibly disappointed with how they dealt with Daniel coming back and descending. I mean, did they show an entire 5 minutes of him dealing with all the stuff or was it less? His amnesia should've lasted longer, IMHO, and the consequences should be dealt with more in depth.
    Jeesh, the guy "died", for crying out loud. I'd expected the whole team to celebrate and have some talks or somethign! Nah, it's just: "oh look, Daniel's back. Good for you".
    Gaterelle

Comment

I know what you mean. Having a memory loss was a bit under the consequences. OK, so he did break a large rule and attempt to change human existance by wiping out Anubis but you are right, they were just like, yay, Daniel is back, lets go home. I'm not sure how else they could have done it but it could have been a bit different
      __

__

Comment

Since they saw him in Full Circle, they knew he was 'alive' in a sense. So i guess when they saw him, maybe they thought he was still 'ascended' and all, and was suprised to see him, because he just vanished after saying to give Anubis the Eye of Ra (but really vanished after being blown away by Oma, or the other ascended).
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Daniel and Jonas working together in this ep was great. Shame it didn't happen sooner!

The way they destroyed Anubis' weapon though......very Star Wars wouldn't you say? I was wondering how the heck they were able to get away with doing it! Though it was quite fun to watch.
          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Yah, i loved those scenes with them working w/ each other. Darn the SG budget! (MS in an interview saying a reason to people in a convention that it was mostly budget was the reason why we couldn't keep Jonas) Anyway, gosh, those Kelownans, and their neigboring countries, they annoy me...
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Shame that Jonas wasn't kept. But there was the budget issue as mentioned. Why not keep Jonas as Daniel's servant? lol
              __

__

Comment

Remember what happened to Nyan? D'you want that to happen to Jonas?
                "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I guess you're right. Jonas deserves more than this
                  __

__

Comment

So let me get this straight... Daniel tries to attack anubis... Then Oma Desala stops him... rips off his clothes and throws him on a random planet.

Comment

What's with all the Star Wars references lately? "I thought we were going with Red Leader on this one." cracked me up... was just waiting for "Red Five standing by". And the scene where Carter and O'Niell looks just like the scene where Luke is closing in on the center of the Death Star.

Not to mention the Obi Wan vs Darth Vader lookalikes in "Full Circle" (final season 6 episode) .
                      Last edited by Coder; 12 July 2004, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I guess Anubis has a certain Darth Vader aspect to him.

Comment

It seemed like a case of "ooh Daniels Back... Now we've got no use for Jones whatsoever so lets just get rid of him! Ta'ra, dont let your ass hit the door on the way out etc."

If i was Mr. Nemec i would feel just slightly used....

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                            So let me get this straight... Daniel tries to attack anubis... Then Oma Desala stops him... rips off his clothes and throws him on a random planet.
                            Probably wasn't a random planet, since it turned out to be the first place SG-1 went to while searching for this Lost City.
                            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Wasn’t keen on much, I liked Jonas at the beginning telling everyone he saw that he knows were the lost city is, and when jacks on the planet passing those things back and forth.
                              Jack: ah, but, birds of a feather.
                              Old Guy: I’m unfamiliar with that story, what lesson does it teach.
                              Jack: it has to do with flocking, and togetherness, infect I’m not that familiar with pickavis (sp?) myself.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Working...
                              X