• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forsaken (618)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SIX
    EPISODE NUMBER - 618

When the team finds a crashed ship on another planet, their efforts to help the crew effect repairs are hindered by a group of aliens.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:15 PM.

I liked the whole "Good-bad" swap around on this ep. For once the ugly aliens were the good guys, and the handsome humans bad.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure how exactly but I had a feeling that the humans were the bad ones in this and not the aliens.

Also, was it brought up as to why the alien (I forget his name) was collecting the things from his comrades' chests? It seemed like an odd thing to do....though I guess its kind of like collecting dog tags from a fallen soldier isn't it?
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

He was doing exactly that, I thought; collecting their tags.

I liked the fact that the ugly guys were nice ones for once; it's all too easy for SF to fall into the 'different=evil' trap.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

For some reason, deep inside, i knew they were the good ones, haha, but i too am glad they were
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

There's been the un-Goa'ulded Unas before this. So at least once before they've used it. Would be good to see it more though.
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I think we should see more hosts, other than humans, and other than the unas. I would like to see that, it would be interesting...

Jonas was clever in this episode Haha.. Or was it everyone else too?
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Finally we get to see so nonhuman aliens.

Comment

Well they are sort of humanish. Just different types of skin and all
                  __

__

Comment

At least not purely human.

Comment

At least the the weird looking aliens weren't the bad guy for once.

Comment

Fun episode, but why was O'Neill so dense about the telescope stuff at the beginning? In earlier seasons we saw several times that he actually has a clue in the astronomy area....
                        Fitness Buddies

Comment

i did likie this episode it showed that after god know how many months jonas is really fitting into the team with the trust that jack placed in him and his plan when he waled though the stargate at the end

the one thing i didn't like about this ep however was the very begining where jack was portrayed as being stupid when it came to using a telescope

i thought this was unrealistic as all gates know Jack has a telescope on his roof (COTG) and also knows quite a lot about astronmy (singularity ie accresion disks conserning black holes)

mind you i'm a thunker (i thunk therefore i am) so i'm a little biased lol

i think this ep also shows that humans are just a capiable of evil as wierd looking aliens if not more so because they know how to manipulate thier own kind

Comment

I also liked the good/bad switch, seeing that ugly people can still be good guys sometimes, although I still distrust Chinese people.

Anyway, the most important thing ... damn, that chick was hot Lucky Jonas.

Comment

good stuff. i liked it the trick at the end kinda reminded me of the end of season 2's "shades of grey"
                              and at last its nice to hear that they aren't at war with anybody which is more than can be said for earth, and i liked the follow up "space race" where we see the ship move at last.
                              For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Working...
                              X