• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redemption, Part 2 (602)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SIX
    EPISODE NUMBER - 602

Carter must find a way to save Earth from total destruction at the hands of the Goa'uld, who have turned the Stargate into a doomsday bomb. Rya'c joins Teal'c and Bra'tac on a dangerous mission to destroy the Goa'uld weapon.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:56 PM.

This was a great way to open Season 6. The part where Teal'c, Rya'c and Bra'tac ringed into the middle of those Jaffa was amazing. Teal'c swinging his staff weapon about and shooting everyone was very cool and one of the most memorable parts of this episode.

It also showed the threat of Anubis to the SGC and the entire galaxy. His little speech from the end of the first part really got me looking forward to all the encounters Earth has with Anubis and the sort of weapons he has at his disposal.
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I have to say I loved the aspect of Rya'c getting his chance to prove himself. Then SGC thinking that gate travel was done for good. Then the good news is shared.

Comment

Leasing the Stargate was an interesting touch too
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Darn Russians
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The X-302 is AWESOME!

Comment

I liked the way Jonas got Sam to think of moving the Stargate was her idea at first. He acted like he was innocent about how they got it into the mountian.

Comment

Hehehe! lol That scene was great, he just said it drinking his coffee
                __

__

Comment

Did you notice that all through pts. 1 & 2 that Jonas was carrying a notebook around most of the time?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    Did you notice that all through pts. 1 & 2 that Jonas was carrying a notebook around most of the time?
                    That guy just loves to learn. He so would have been beaten up in high school on Earth.

Comment

I like how McKay got redeemed in the end.

Comment

I like sam's quote... I liked you more when you were a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          Hehehe! lol That scene was great, he just said it drinking his coffee
                          Maybe his coffee was spike with something.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                            Leasing the Stargate was an interesting touch too
                            That opens the door to more Russian involvement later on.

Comment

great part in this episode (if it is, hopefully memory is rihgt) is when the russian colonl is yell9ign at sam saying why wasnt i informed of X-302 and joans says it this man is very upset

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

Working...
                              X