No announcement yet.

Redemption, Part 2 (602)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your memory is correct. That is what happened.

Comment

I wonder where Colonel Chekov (?) went after Season 6....I miss him

If he HAS shown up then my memory is worse than I thought
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

This could of been posted on either thread but since I am on this one....

Could the reason that Jack and Sam couldn't accept Jonas, besides the thing with Daniel, is because they had a run with a former Jonas, who set himself up as a god (The First Commandment, S1)?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          This could of been posted on either thread but since I am on this one....

Could the reason that Jack and Sam couldn't accept Jonas, besides the thing with Daniel, is because they had a run with a former Jonas, who set himself up as a god (The First Commandment, S1)?
          i completly forgot about that guy! it mihgt be true, but jonas is a lot different then the other, the other was just crazy!

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

Ahh, an excellent episode.
            I loved the "protective father" stuff from Teal'c, especially when, in the end, Rya'c gets to save the day, and he realises his son really has become a great warrior and a man.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm watching this episode right now, and I am hating that stupid, idiotic, moronic, *goes on for another half hour of hateful terms* Dr. Rodney Mckay. They just operated that EM pulse of his and he almost killed Carter. This is just another reason why I am glad he is now in Pegasus. So very happy for Carter. So very very happy for her.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I'm really finding myself with an intense dislike for Jonas. I'm sorry Shadow, I tried to give him a chance for you, I just find him annoying.

Comment

:: Thwaps Fischer ::

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                    :: Thwaps Fischer ::
                    hey, it's certainly not a "he's not daniel" thing or anything against CN. I just find his character intensely annoying, I can't even put my finger on it but it is very viseral. I think it may be his ernestness for somethings and his lack of earnestness for other things that would seem to follow. I just can't find sympathy for him now.

Comment

Ah, sorry, you can like and dislike who you please. But he's got a bit more to do in the next three eps, so you might get more of a feel for him.

:: crosses fingers - but not like that ::

Madeleine

Comment

Just a small nitpick or query on this episode.

When Shaq'rel ringed Teal'c, Bra'tac and Ry'ac down he must have had to go into hyperspace to get away from the Gliders. But how did he get back to ring the three back up, surely Anubis fleet would still be in orbit and more troops would be on the planet.

A great second part to the two parter, McKay and Carter in the medical room and Carter not hearing what he said was funny. Those two get on well in the end, and Jonas comes up with two ideas that help out. The only reason he comes up with the ideas is because he is seeing things from a different perspective.

Now you have to wonder, did O'Neill choose Jonas because of what Carter and Teal'c said to him, or was it because he didn't want a Russian on the team. I don't think we'll ever know.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                          Just a small nitpick or query on this episode.

When Shaq'rel ringed Teal'c, Bra'tac and Ry'ac down he must have had to go into hyperspace to get away from the Gliders. But how did he get back to ring the three back up, surely Anubis fleet would still be in orbit and more troops would be on the planet.

A great second part to the two parter, McKay and Carter in the medical room and Carter not hearing what he said was funny. Those two get on well in the end, and Jonas comes up with two ideas that help out. The only reason he comes up with the ideas is because he is seeing things from a different perspective.

Now you have to wonder, did O'Neill choose Jonas because of what Carter and Teal'c said to him, or was it because he didn't want a Russian on the team. I don't think we'll ever know.
                          I think that it was because of what Carter and Teal'c said but he just didn't want to admit it and than with the ultimatum that there should be a russian member of SG.1 well than it hit O'Neill that what Carter and Teal'c and what Jonas said.I think that O'Neill liked Jonas only he wouldn't admit it
                          your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

The first part of the episode is hilarious! I kinda feel sorry for all the new people that have been rejected by O'Niell. I think it's funny to see how Carter acts so angry at Jonas in the beginning, especially when she keeps reminding him the the General ordered her to help him out.
                            Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

yeah and he does that the rest of season six to maybe he likes to read in teh heat of the battle and that will show him how t fight better lol

Comment

Why would the Ancients build a weapon that was capable of using a stargate as a means of destroying a whole planet?
                                Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Working...
                                X