• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla Emmagan

To find out about the other characters in Atlantis click HERE

TEYLA EMMAGAN
    PLAYED BY - Rachel Luttrell

A beautiful and soulful woman between 20 and 25 years old, she is a native of the post-apocalyptic alien world viewers will encounter in the initial episode, and has lost most of her family to the Wraith. Despite her youth, she has become somewhat of a leader to her people. Initially seen as a love interest for Sheppard, she joins our team's effort to defeat our common enemy in the Wraith and their budding romance becomes playful sexual tension as they focus on their mission. She proves herself early on to be a surprisingly scrappy fighter, a survivor under any circumstances and an invaluable source of knowledge about the people and worlds the team will be visiting.

sigpic

I like how the PTB have added an alien to the new team just like in SG-1. they add alot to the team by having practical knowledge about the universe that humans from earth don't have. I wonder if having an alien on the team will become a staple in stargate if there are other spin offs?

Comment

Without her the Atlantis team would be clueless as to what's going on in the Pegasus galaxy... plus she's pretty hot

Comment

Pretty hot??!! Pretty!!?? Bloody hell man...shes a goddess!
        sigpic
        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Hmm I don't know about her...don't like the look of her. We'll see, won't we Ford looks cool although I cant help thinking he should be played by Dion Johnstone.
          ------
          Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            I wonder if having an alien on the team will become a staple in stargate if there are other spin offs?
            kinda like the vulcan's in Star Trek?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
              kinda like the vulcan's in Star Trek?
              I don't recall a Vulcan crewman in TNG or DS9

Comment

You know what T, I contemplated opening a book on who would be the first to say that but didn't bother since I know it'd be you who'd be the odds on favourites!

OK so in one out of four ST series they didn't have a vulcan regular, but they did have Vulcan characters in there.

And going back to the topic - I'm quite interested in this character. She seems really strong. Hope they write her that way!
                Last edited by GateGipsy; 05 May 2004, 05:05 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Despite all the info we have one her...so far we have nothing that really tells what her personality is like. Is she quiet and tough or a loose cannon?
                  It feels good to be alive.
                  Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

She's a warrior, somewhat Teal'cish. I don't know if she'll have the same quiet stoicism, though.

Her fighting tools are a pair of cool short stick-like weapons, for which Rachel has gone through some training.
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                    X