X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icon - Pre-eps talk SPOILERS

To check for updates on spoilers and news for this episode click HERE

ICON
    • "Given the number of languages Daniel is purported to speak, Japanese has to be one of them. If you like the Daniel character, then you're going to want to check out an early season episode titled 'Icon' in particular." (Co-executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a message at the TVGroove.com message board
    • This episode includes the following guest characters: Leda, Soren and Minister Treydan.
    sigpic

There is not a lot of information on this episode. The reason could be that something big is going to happen in the episode and that they are keeping the story "under wraps".

Comment

Actually, there's plenty of information about it, GateWorld just doesn't have it posted I've got it on the forums of SGO if you want (see sig)

Comment

Sorry, but this still sounds like something I'd snooze through. Way too much like half a dozen other eps from Stargate and other shows.
        "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

GateWorld's "Icon" report is up, thanks to Teal'c for bugging me about it.

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/8x3.shtml
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

looks like New Ground meets 100 days

Comment

hmmmm... Maybe that's why I'm not too excited about it
              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                looks like New Ground meets 100 days
                But it's Daniel... so people won't complain... but if it were Sam....

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  But it's Daniel... so people won't complain... but if it were Sam....
                  Ah, that is so true. As long as it's Daniel, you won't get alot of complaints. Even though it really does sound like A 100 Days.

Shoot me dead if we have another ep. where an alien chick falls for Daniel *gags*

Although, it'd be really cool to hear him speak Japanese, not to say that he will in the ep.

Comment

Malozzi didn't exactly say Daniel will speak Japanese in Icon, he said Daniel has a big role in Icon and can speak Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                      Malozzi didn't exactly say Daniel will speak Japanese in Icon, he said Daniel has a big role in Icon and can speak Japanese.
                      Actually, I think Joe was just trying to humour the Japanese fans, by saying "Oh, I'm sure he does, he speaks so many other languages..." I mean, have you seen the latest post there? Those Japanese fans are nuts! (In a good way)

Comment

Originally posted by avatar
                        Ah, that is so true. As long as it's Daniel, you won't get alot of complaints. Even though it really does sound like A 100 Days.

Shoot me dead if we have another ep. where an alien chick falls for Daniel *gags*

Although, it'd be really cool to hear him speak Japanese, not to say that he will in the ep.
                        Actually you'd be surprised, plenty of people those people you think wouldn't complain have complained that it sounds like 100 Days.

Alien chick falls for Daniel? Let's see we had Shyla(who got him addicted to the sarcophogus while blackmailing him with promises his friends' freedom) and Kera(Destroyer of Worlds without a memory) and those were along time ago, in Season's 2 and 3 respectively. I'd hardly say it was a habit for alien chicks to fall for Daniel or for Daniel to fall for them.

I don't think Daniel's had consensual sex(that we know of for sure) since Sha're was kidnapped. LOL! Hathor basically date-raped him in "Hathor"(he was drugged out of his mind and when he tried to resist, she drugged him some more)....that's the last time we can be sure about. He probably didn't actually do anything with Shyla or Ke'ra beyond kissing them given the situations at the time.

Now Teal'c, it used to be Teal'c that had the most regular sex life of any of them(with the Jaffa priestess in S4, with Ishta, I think that's it), followed by Jack(with Laira) until Sam got Pete and now I'd say she's probably had the most regular sex life of all of them because she's actually had a steady relationship for a period of time. Daniel, that we know of, hasn't had anything consensual, alien or otherwise, since before we see him in the first episode of the show.

And honestly I'm not the slighest bit interested in what any of them do on their own time, if you know what I mean. I don't care about their romantic lives or their sex lives. It just doesn't matter, I wish they'd keep it out of the storylines.

Comment

Given that one of the nations is called Caledonia, the Latin name for Scotland, I just hope that doesn't mean that awful fake Scottish accents will be used.
                          Last edited by optimus prime; 02 May 2004, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by optimus prime
                            Given that one of the nations is called Caledonia, the Latin name for Scotland, I just hope that doesn't mean that awful fake Scottish accents will be used.
                            Scotland?Interesting,my dad's heritage[mine too,I rekon]is rooted in Scotland.I'm wondering if we're gonna see the guys in "kilts",now .
                            nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

More information about this story line is now available on GateWorld website. To read the full story, click HERE

Daniel Jackson becomes an "Icon"
                              MAY 1, 2004

The first, albeit sketchy plot info for the early Season Eight episode "Icon" has arrived! Beware of spoilers in the report below.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X