• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero Hour - SPOILERS

For the all the news and spoilers for this episode click HERE

ZERO HOUR

WRITTEN BY - Robert C. Cooper
    DIRECTED BY - Peter Woeste
    GUEST STARRING - Colin Cunningham (Major Davis)

O'Neill and the S.G.C. must prepare for an important visitor, but face never-ending catastrophes -- including the capture of SG-1 by the Goa'uld.

sigpic

GUEST STARRING - Colin Cunningham (Major Davis)

Jolly good.

Madeleine

Comment

if SG1 are captured, I wonder if Major Davis ends up in charge at the SGC? It would be great to see him really get to do something again. I enjoyed seeing him in action in Descent (although I never really did figure out why he was there).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
        I enjoyed seeing him in action in Descent (although I never really did figure out why he was there).
        Because he's cool and he's done nothing but study everything that comes out of the SGC?

I'm happy we're going to be seeing Davis again... shouldn't he be a Lt Col by now?
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

if SG1 are captured, I wonder if Major Davis ends up in charge at the SGC? It would be great to see him really get to do something again. I enjoyed seeing him in action in Descent (although I never really did figure out why he was there).
          CC convinced them he'd be better than a Russian there... apparently it worked

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this episode, with a System Lord under the "care" of Gen. Jack

Comment

Good, I hope oneill becomes SG1 leader and they get hammond back.

Comment

You're not reading these spoilers right, are you?

Comment

My understanding is that Gen. Jack is still back at the SGC, having a really rough day. In addition to the team being captured, he has to deal with an alien delegation that he may have locked up--diplomacy, O'Neill style --and Ba'al demanding that he turn over someone who sought asylum from him. \

J.
                "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                  My understanding is that Gen. Jack is still back at the SGC, having a really rough day. [snip] diplomacy, O'Neill style --and Ba'al demanding that he turn over someone who sought asylum from him.
                  Yes and I'm very much looking forward to seeing how Jack handles being the General... The spoilers also say something about 'getting to the end of his rope' I'm very much looking forward to seeing that.
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                    My understanding is that Gen. Jack is still back at the SGC, having a really rough day. In addition to the team being captured, he has to deal with an alien delegation that he may have locked up--diplomacy, O'Neill style --and Ba'al demanding that he turn over someone who sought asylum from him. \

J.
                    That somebody is actually the System Lord Camulus

Comment

Colin Cunningham wrote a Stargate Diary for the episode ZERO HOUR for his official fan cub. After being exclusive to his fan club for the past week, it is now available to read here Enjoy !!!

~ Michelle

Comment

Major Davis waiting for a bus.

Comment

A plant taking over the SGC!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X