• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Order - Season Eight opener

For the full story click HERE

Old enemies return in Season Eight premiere
    APRIL 9, 2004

The first details on the 2-hour season premiere of Stargate SG-1 have arrived! "New Order" will see the return of deadly enemies from SG-1's past, and will set the stage for sending the show in some new directions in the year to come. Beware of spoilers!
    Last edited by GateGipsy; 30 April 2004, 07:22 AM.
    sigpic

Last year we saw Baal for two scenes (both over a viewscreen) and Yu for a few brief, incoherent moments, then just mentioned in the rest of the season. I sure hope this is not the only show they are featured in.
    Last edited by GateGipsy; 30 April 2004, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Yeah, Go Yu!

Can't wait to see what happens with Camulus though...

Comment

I'm very exciting to see the new system lord Amaterasu! Goa'uld godesses are always great! I hope we'll get to see her more in the season... along with some "lost" goa'uld like Bastet & Kali!
        Last edited by Osiris; 09 May 2004, 01:24 AM.

Comment

I'm looking forward to see Yu and Baal in season8 opener. Really liked both
          Hope they will be in season8 much more than in season7.
          Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

I really can't imagine any of the Goa'uld in series 8 living up to the threats Apophis and Anubis presented. With earths new ability to defend itself they cannot realisticly attack us. Also, there just hasn't been the time to build up the characters. In my opinion Anubis was killed off far too quickly and could have offered a strong nemesis for SG-1 in series 8. Heres only hoping he can do an Apophis.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              I really can't imagine any of the Goa'uld in series 8 living up to the threats Apophis and Anubis presented.
              Oh I don't know I think Ba'al is scarier then Anubus. Mostly because of his performance in Abyss.

I really hope we get to see lots of Ba'al AND Yu this season
              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Can't wait for this episode...so many things happening at once! How much longer?
                "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                  ...With earths new ability to defend itself they cannot realisticly attack us...
                  If that ability to defend ourselves is permanent of course. I would hate for Earth to suddenly become immune from danger, as ever since show one the fun has been seeing how close we come to being destroyed in one way or the other!

Does seem to be an awful lot crammed into one episode, however Lost City showed how that can be acheived well IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Loz
                    Does seem to be an awful lot crammed into one episode, however Lost City showed how that can be acheived well IMO.
                    I really liked TLC but I thought it was just a little rushed... especially considering they were trying to fit a full length movie into 88 minutes.
                    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                      I really liked TLC but I thought it was just a little rushed... especially considering they were trying to fit a full length movie into 88 minutes.
                      Indeed, it did show. You could tell there were large portions of a script rehashed/switched/removed, but they managed to leave just enough in so it still gave the same performance in a shorter time.

Comment

Hopefully there's be alot of action in this one. I'm thinking about the replicators awsome ships, and they had a few hours at time*100 to advance their ships

Comment

I also found Ba'al to be much scarier than Anubis. I saw Anubis as a big bad Star Wars ripoff.
                          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Loz
                            If that ability to defend ourselves is permanent of course. I would hate for Earth to suddenly become immune from danger, as ever since show one the fun has been seeing how close we come to being destroyed in one way or the other!

Read the spoilers, the juice is gone!

Comment

some more spoilers out, check the gateworld season 8 area

Comment

Working...
                              X