• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revelations (522)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON FIVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 522

SG-1 must come to the rescue of their once-powerful allies when the Goa'uld attack a secret Asgard laboratory.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:43 PM.

This is one of my favourites of Season 5. It introduced my all-time favourite villain.....Anubis! He is so cool.

It was also interesting to see what the Asgard were like before all their cloning techniques. I never saw it coming that they were kinda like us.
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Ah, good ep.
      Nice work on Heimdall. It was nice to see a fully mobile Asgard. It must have been fun for Teryl Rothery! The mind probe looked a little painful. And a nice touch with the Holo-Sam, I thought that was the funniest bit.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, i loved Heimdall, very cool, it's too bad it's such an expensive proccess.

It was really great to see real actors, robot actors, and CG actors all working together and if you're not looking for it you don't really see it, that's a big deal for a TV show.

It was also really good to see Osiris again.
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Yah, when Sam told Osiris Daniel was dead, did we see a little 'pain' from Sarah?
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Quite right. I think the host still has the emotions control over the symbiote. Poor Sarah and for Sam to say he died the day before! *Weeps*
            __

__

Comment

Also, isn't this the episode where the Asgard got the chance to destory Anubis's ship (w/ Anubis inside)!?! But no... they let the ship go

Comment

Yes it was. They warned Anubis, and they flied away and killed more people than any other. Silly asgard
                __

__

Comment

But that wouldn't be fun if Anubis died in the first episode we see him (i think this is the first episode hes in).

Comment

True, but it would have made some difference. The question would be did his form survive the attack?
                    __

__

Comment

Even if he did, he would be floating in his little cloak, or maybe w/o his cloak and floating around in space. But w/o his cloak, he wouldn't have form, so i guess he would be like, 'part of the wind', metorphorically saying

Comment

Well, we've seen that Anubis possible escaped in season eight but that's about all

But the fact is, Anubis got away
                        __

__

Comment

W/O reading spoilers All we saw when Anubis's fleet was being decimated, we saw Anubis screaming, with the Ancient's weapon getting nearer to him. So right then, we dont' know if he died or didnt' die, but still got hit by the weapon, and is now floating around in the Ether. But thats all speculation.

Comment

Right, but I'm certain Anubis survived in some way

Anyway, enough of Lost City, more on Revelations
                            __

__

Comment

A cool episode... has both anubis and the asgard

I like how the asgard walk.

I didn't know Fraiser did the voice of hiemdall... they sound totally different
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 January 2013, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X