• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meridian (521)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON FIVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 521

Daniel Jackson is exposed to a lethal dose of radiation while visiting an alien civilization that is building a weapon of mass destruction.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:47 PM.

Omala is so cool and insightful in this episode. It was kinda a good thing that Daniel died, it opened the team up to so much more. Also, it showed a very sensative side to Jack, which we don't see to often.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

This is up there on my list of the best. Finally get to see the geek die.. and stay dead for a while. While I'm not all that fond of his replacement, I was glad to see him go. Although the format (almost everything in flashbacks) is rather annoying at times, it still rates as a pretty good show.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I never had a problem with Jonas Quinn, he just didn't at all level up there was Daniel - but then again we've had only a season and then an episode here and there to say much about him after that... it's kind've difficult to compare them sometimes to me. That's neither here no there though... I think this episode was splendid. Another fine example of Michael Shanks and Daniel Jackson at their best and own style of grittiest.
        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

It would have been perfect if Jonas and Daniel were in a same season with each other And yes, Michael Shanks was excellent in the episode, same with everyone else, really dramatic!
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

This episode was quite touching, seeing how Daniel was paying severe consequences for what he did to save the Kelownans. This is one of my favourites of Season 5 because it is unlike any other episode in my opinion. Plus it introduced Jonas! I like him....
            "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
              This is up there on my list of the best. Finally get to see the geek die.. and stay dead for a while. While I'm not all that fond of his replacement, I was glad to see him go.
              What a heartless thing to say...and you probably have all the united geekhood against you now...

Including me.

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
              ~CELLO!~
              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Although its his opinion, i did like how Daniel wasn't completely 'gone' from the show after he died, i didn't like Daniel dying though, because, ok, i'll stop talking haha... Episode=fantastic.

Comment

I think this would have been better for a season finale, not a episode before last. Good storyline and I'm glad he didn't die altogether
                  __

__

Comment

I thought it was fine where it was placed, because for the season finale, it was our first time seeing an episode without Daniel, so it was like an intro to next season.

Comment

I guess you're right, and then there's the Osiris/Anubis/Asgard situation
                      __

__

Comment

Yah, that threesome was good in one episode, it was almost a treat

Comment

Well. it might just be me, but when I watched the season final episode, I just wasn't really there....it felt weird without Daniel.

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                          Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                          ~CELLO!~
                          ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

When I first read about Daniel, I heard it was the second from final episode and I then read that Daniel would make a brief appearance. He didn't until Abyss
                            __

__

Comment

I know how u feel! I was like, "Somethings missing"... Although i knew it was Daniel, but i dont know how to explain... Its like misplacing something important or something..

Comment

Working...
                              X