Proving Ground (513)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
    Maybe thats was Just referring to the event of "prodigy" and the ol' fireflys o' DOOM?
    Either that or she had her own "special" test, but I think your theory sounds much better CW.
    Rocky

Comment

Possibly. She may have had a 'one-off' test so she could be a smart person on a SG team.
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        Possibly. She may have had a 'one-off' test so she could be a smart person on a SG team.
        A very, very tough smart person, after all she is a 4'9" fighting machine!
        Rocky

Comment

We've never seen her fight really, bt put the brain to use against Carter
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            We've never seen her fight really, bt put the brain to use against Carter
            I know we haven't seen her fight, I'm just quoting Jack. As for the Hailey vs. Carter "brain bowl" competition, that's something I would like to see.
            Rocky

Comment

As much as a 'love' Carter in her smart state, I'd love to see Hailey beat her!
              __

__

Comment

Just because they were all supposed to be from the same graduating class doesn't mean that Hailey couldn't have been doing it through several rotations. They train every few months, and she could have the assignment for a year and still be with people from her graduated class.

Though that would annoy me a fair bit because far more officers come out of the ROTC programs than the Academies. One of my instructors back in the day put it this way, "the academy isn't as important as it thinks it is."

Comment

haven't seen any later episodes yet but I sure hope that hailey kid doesn't return, anoiying kid

Comment

OK, maybe I missed it but where did the episode say they were all from the same graduation class? They were supposed to be in the same training class but like someone say training classes are every few months or so, and people are brought in from alot of different areas. Hailey could have been a member of the SGC and because of her age it was easy for them to rotate her into the training programs every few month having her act like someone trying out for the teams....

Comment

I believe Eliot did really well. One part i hated of this ep, was the chinese girl, basically in love wiht daniel

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

Originally posted by Baal_Lord
                        I believe Eliot did really well. One part i hated of this ep, was the chinese girl, basically in love wiht daniel

Yeah, that was a bit stupid, but I'm sure that's how someone would react. Some people would be like that if they just see MS.
                        __

__

Comment

liked the ep,haily was in it,sam shot oneill with zat at the begining with carter tokra and daniel as goauld voice
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

"Dr. Jackson?"

Bang!

"Sooo sorry."

Darn, I wish we'd seen her again. That's my favorite line in the episode.

Comment

My favorite was:

"Turn that thing off."

"Sorry."

It did freak me out when Daniel was talking like a Goa'uld.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

I think that scared everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X