• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enemies (501)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON FIVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 501

SG-1 finds themselves stranded in a crippled ship in a distant galaxy -- with Apophis threatening to destroy them. Teal'c is brainwashed and made loyal to Apophis once again.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:37 PM.

mmmmmm rep-lic-ators.

replicators, apophis, badassed teal'c, jacob carter, etc. whats not to love?
    i love the look of this episode, and it makes a great sequel to a great cliffhanger too.
    some brilliant lines in there too. this one is among my most quoted episodes.
    its all good.

Comment

This was an excellent double ep., and a rare thing. A double ep. that doesn't have a slow 1st ep, littered with clips.

Cool running battle scene, and nice to see Daniel using a P-90. You just can't beat a good fire-fight!

It was a shame to see the end of everybodies fav. bad guy, though.
      sigpic

Comment

I love this two parter it's great.

Originally posted by SeaBee
        Cool running battle scene, and nice to see Daniel using a P-90. You just can't beat a good fire-fight!
        I really liked this sequence too, although I was a little surprised to see Daniel as adept and handling a P-90 as he was the first time I saw the episode.

I was surprised mostly because we just don't see him with guns that often and when we do it's usually a handgun.
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

It was great to see Daniel without his staple handgun. I thought it was funny how Daniel didn't know how to react to the replicators once he actually met them.

Comment

This is just an amazing episode,Apophis(Apep) has to still be alive,his sheild could have protected him from the fall,explosion, re-entry, wishfully thinking I know,but he is cool man.Kla mel ha rak,,(too late)
            "Silence"Kneel before your God
            Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

Great to see Apophis alive (again) and brainwash Teal'c (somehow)
              __

__

Comment

The tried and true Goa'uld brain wash.

Comment

what's with the face thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                    what's with the face thing?
                    what face thing?
                    sigpic

Comment

The thing on Apophis' face? we first saw it in the devil you know... but I don't get it.

Comment

Was itjust me, or did that alien-replicator ship look a lot like Martin Llyod's ship?
                        Secret LUELinks Agent!
                        …………………………………………………. __ . __
                        ……………………………………………….../’`: : `\,---`.„
                        ………………………………………………../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_
                        ………………„~*¯¯`”\,………... _„_………( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : : o`-,
                        ……………../ : •: (“,.~;*’¯¯¯”\, (_,-- ``”~,….\ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : `\
                        ………….....| : • :,/`,-*~;~••-„,/ (‘` ``)/• ,…\.,/` : : :_„„,: : : : : : : : : : : \
                        …………….| : • / ,/`,--\ \’`c\,---„1 ‹’`--(_ ,/ / : : :,/` • • ): : : : : : : : : : : |
                        ……………..) : µ’` .\ (c) `¯ . . •`), . ,-~`.. \ : : :| • • '”\, : : : : : : : : : : :/
                        ……………/` ,/_~-, .`;;`„-„,__,./, ```/……. `\: :\ • • • • `*-.,_ : : : : : :,-‘
                        ……………`-/¨;--;~’ `”*-=,=-_`” ,) ,/`……….`› : `\, • • • • • • ¯”~---,--`
                        …„„………__\, • ‘, • . . . `\„_,/ ,/;-;_ ……. /` ` | ./ • • • • • • • • „-“
                        .( :•`\,-~*`¯ • • •`¯` `~--~*~---~;/`,-~*```*--, `1` / : | • • • ,---~*”`
                        . \•:••:”*~-,,„„____„„,.-~”`¯¯¯¯/ / • • • • • ‘\,) , / : :| • • • •\
                        …`”’~-,„„„„„„,,~‘`` . ( • • • ,.__| | • • • •, `\„„/ ,/`: : / • • • • •|

Comment

May have been just you, but I don't recall any similarity.
                          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                            The thing on Apophis' face? we first saw it in the devil you know... but I don't get it.
                            Obviously that side of Apophisis face was burned off as part of Sokar's tortures.
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                              Obviously that side of Apophisis face was burned off as part of Sokar's tortures.
                              your probably rihgt that it was a burn mark, but maybe it was hte skin detiorating form when the symbiot died in Serpents song, if Sokar didn't bring him back fast enough to the sarcofocus, there could have been soem damage

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

Working...
                              X