• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maternal Instinct (320)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON THREE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 320

SG-1 discovers the mystical planet Kheb, and must find the Harcesis child of Apophis and Sha're before Apophis' army does.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:05 PM.

The only thing I can think to say right now about this episode is that I'm very surprised that Daniel didn't copy down any of the writing on the wall. I guees he might have, given how long he appeared to be in there with the monk, but still. I would have though that he would have made it a point to get that stuff down considering how important he claimed it was.

Comment

i liked the monk. i like that it introduced oma desala and shifu properly. and any episode that has bra'tac in it can't be bad.
      i don't rewatch this episode very often though. i probably should watch it again. twas good.

Comment

i watched a second time...couple of days ago...and understood it...it was kinda hard the first time.....the whole trust me things...

Comment

Interesting episode...

Introduced Ascension and we got to see what one is capable of when Ascended. Nice.

Just wish there would've been a greater demonstration of power.
          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I agree. Decent stuff with the ascension business
            __

__

Comment

I dig the Buddhist thing.

Comment

ohhhh...
                ....ahhhh
                the start of the glowy ancient thing

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                  ohhhh...
                  ....ahhhh
                  the start of the glowy ancient thing
                  yes glowing ancients are the bomb no really we are....

Comment

or at least orlin will help u make one but on a serious note i like the whole conceptual introduction of the principle of ascension....I also liked that fact that Bra'tac understood things daniel did not like the line abotu taking off the shoes...oh yeah and seein oma kick some ass is alwys good

Comment

Was the monk a second being, or was he just another version of Oma?

Cool ep, though. Esp. when I got the vid, and could see all the bits that Channel 4 had cut out.
                      sigpic

Comment

The monk person never gave real answers... so there are many question about this episode... I also wonder if he was an ascended being.

Comment

OK, this mostly is just a nitpick post about this ep...but there was a wardrobe error in this episode....When the team gets to "Keb" and Daniel takes off his vest and stuff he has a short sleeved black t-shirt on...when he goes in and finially takes off his jacket he has a long sleeved black t-shirt on...like I said it was nitpicky but I still noticed it...

As for this episode, overall a good epi, introducing us to the child and Oma...

Comment

Originally posted by norriski
                            OK, this mostly is just a nitpick post about this ep...but there was a wardrobe error in this episode....When the team gets to "Keb" and Daniel takes off his vest and stuff he has a short sleeved black t-shirt on...when he goes in and finially takes off his jacket he has a long sleeved black t-shirt on...like I said it was nitpicky but I still noticed it...

As for this episode, overall a good epi, introducing us to the child and Oma...

lol They've done a simular thing to this in another episode too. I can't remember which one!
                            __

__

Comment

I just noticed one thing... isn't the kid a little too white to have two arab parents?

Comment

Working...
                              X