• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forever In a Day (310)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON THREE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 310

Jackson deals with the apparent death of his wife, Sha're, at the hands of Teal'c.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:01 PM.

Erm......yeah.
    I got really confused by this one, first time out, and I'm still not sure which bits are dream, and which bits Daniel is actually living out.

Quite a good ep., but a little too confusing, for me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
      Erm......yeah.
      I got really confused by this one, first time out, and I'm still not sure which bits are dream, and which bits Daniel is actually living out.

Quite a good ep., but a little too confusing, for me.

Not just for you, for me too. I think the whoe thing was supposed to happen over the couse of Teal'c rushing in a leveling his staff weapon and T firing his staff weapon. Which is why we keep going back to the hand device and "hear me dan-ell" bit.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Yeah, I think that makes the most sense.

I may have to go off, watch it again, and have another think, but that sounds about right!
        sigpic

Comment

I think that the bit at the beginning and the bit at the very end are what was actually "real".
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Actually real. Something I didn't know
            __

__

Comment

Well... real in the sense that it wasn't going on in the minds of one (or two?) fictional characters on a television series.
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Ahhh, I see
                __

__

Comment

The scene depicted in the picture was cool... especially the translation for both cultures.

Comment

To bad to she had to die... sad for danny.
                    Last edited by Selmak; 26 July 2004, 06:13 PM.

Comment

It was a good plot device though

Comment

I don't see why Teal'c needed to shoot her - he could have just whacked her on the head with his staff weapon or something.

Comment

I think she had to die, so that Daniel would have a quest to go on, otherwise she would have been able to get the baby herself.
                          sigpic

Comment

I guess so, but I just didn't find it terribly convincing that Teal'c had no choice but to shoot her, when he was close enough to incapacitate her non-fatally.

Comment

Originally posted by Ptah
                              I guess so, but I just didn't find it terribly convincing that Teal'c had no choice but to shoot her, when he was close enough to incapacitate her non-fatally.

Not nearly enough time. Even if all he had to do was jump at her to sever the connection, Daniel would've been dead meat.

I liked this episode. It was kinda a good ending for Sha're, as well as another chance to go back to the first planet we visited. It was pretty good.
                              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                              X