• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair Game (303)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON THREE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 303

The Asgard aid Earth in negotiating a nonagression treaty with the Goa'uld System Lords.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 09:52 PM.

I liked the "who dunnit" aspect. Also nice aggro between T'ealc and Chronus.
    Good to see Sam use the Goa'uld healing device as well. Not enough seen of this, IMO.
    sigpic

Comment

I was reading your post and I though that we don't really see Sam use her knowledge of the Gou'ald very much. She's used it about two or three times which is hardly anything
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        I was reading your post and I though that we don't really see Sam use her knowledge of the Gou'ald very much. She's used it about two or three times which is hardly anything
        Yah, it looked really promising when Sam showed she could use the Goa'uld tech., but I suppose if she had been written as "Super Sam" it would have made the rest of the team kind of redundant, i.e.

A large group of Jaffa appear over the hill, SC blasts them with her ribbon device, or Daniel/Jack/T'ealc gets injured, SC heals them with her glowing jam tart, or SC interrogates a prisoner by inflicting pain with her ribbon device.

Then the show becomes SG Carter, not SG-1.
        sigpic

Comment

And we never see Tok'ra use Goa'uld devices like the ribbon and healing device.

Comment

Thor was less then helpful in this episode.

Comment

was that a nod... up/down... lol

Comment

Thor was less then helpful in this episode.
                I don't know. I thought arranging the meeting in the first place so that Earth would not be destroyed was a little helpful.
                Games 'n Stuff

Comment

But thats not helpful... He should have just wiped out the Goa'uld or given the Tauri some nice weapons so that the series could've ended right then and there.
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I'm with Dragonlor on this one. Besides, he saved everyone from listening to Jack's speech.

Comment

Loved this episode. The bit with Yu.

Yu: We demand the immetiate and unconitional surrneder of the Tau'ri Stargate!

And you can just see Thor and Jack looking at each other thinking and then...

Yu: Both of them.

And Jacks just oh f**k theres goes that plan.
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                        Loved this episode. The bit with Yu.

Yu: We demand the immetiate and unconitional surrneder of the Tau'ri Stargate!

And you can just see Thor and Jack looking at each other thinking and then...

Yu: Both of them.

And Jacks just oh f**k theres goes that plan.
                        I actually was a bit shocked that they knew about the second one.

But couldn't the asgard give them a third gate before they finalized the treaty? <g>
                        sigpic

Comment

The only thing is, teh asgard ere bluffing, so if they gave a third stargate. THe goa'ould woudl ahve coem and blown up the earth if thor wasnt busy in his home galaxy with the replicators

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

Yep.. The Asgard aren't as powerful as the Goa'uld. Especially when its a group or the united force of System Lords being dealt with.
                            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                              Yep.. The Asgard aren't as powerful as the Goa'uld. Especially when its a group or the united force of System Lords being dealt with.

They are as powerful it's just they couldn't bring that power to bear on the Goa'uld with out letting the homes and civillian population being slaughter by the replicaters.
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                              X