• Show
Clear All

Very funny episode. Enjoyed it a lot.

"you were going to shave my head??!"

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Sheep View Post
      Very funny episode. Enjoyed it a lot.

"you were going to shave my head??!"

I have only made it to S3 so far but I think this is my favorite epiosde.
      sigpic

Comment

Jack & Teal'c
        Teal'c & Jack

Unfortunately, I have to agree that CJ does a much better Jack than RDA does Teal'c. Although the scene was brief, I think RDA did a better Daniel than he did a Teal'c. RDA's Teal'c reminded me too much of his acting in things like "Cold Lazarus" and even a little of "The Fifth Race". It's like anytime he's not Jack, he's some sort of automaton.

Daniel wandering the streets asking for kisses and buying lunch was a little over-the-top for my tastes, but really drove home the point of Michavelli wanting a new life. Funny how, in the end, he and Daniel seemed not all that different.

Comment

Hah funny Ep,

Machello: "Yes I am Daniel Jackson from the Planet Earth"

HAHA

Jack "SHAVE MY HEAD?" lols...

Gotta love when Machello was walking down Colorado in Daniel's body asking all those werid questions lol.

Daniel "I would be honored with a KISS." HAHA

Comment

Watching it for the first time, not my favourite , it was a bit dull.

Not enough action , still some funny moments when they were acting like eachother.

Rating : 3 / 10

Comment

this is an ok episode it was kind of boring
              sigpic

Comment

this episode was great i don't get why people don't like it, teal'c trying to shave jack's head is hillarious

Comment

I feel sorry for Daniel: he was trapped inside the body of a dying old man and have to pay for a huge credit card bill on behalf of Machello.
                  sigpic
                  Sign by me

Comment

i felt sorry for him to i did like when they all had to swap bodys because he made it so u couldn't swap with the same person twice
                    sigpic

Comment

A very funny episode. The body switching was hillarious.
                      Some say that he has only one ear.
                      And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                      All we know is he's called
                      sigpic

Comment

:"Then we shall feast. On me."

..I'll have an elbow, medium rare please. lol
                        Seriously, great acting job on Michael Shanks's part!

Comment

They should've taken Machello to the monster that lives under the sea (who kidnapped Daniel) to extract the info out of his consciousness, although i dont know if it would work after death.

Comment

Doing a rewatch of SG1 and this is still one of my favorite episodes. I love them swapping bodies and playing each other. Too funny!
                            sigpic

Comment

I noticed something interesting (and geeky) this time round: when Daniel (in Ma'Chello's body) and Ma'Chello (in Daniel's body) are arguing about whether or not Ma'Chello is no better than the Goa'uld for stealing Daniel's body, both characters pronounce 'Goa'uld' differently, despite both being played by MS. Ma'Chello pronounces it 'Go-A-Uld' and Daniel pronounces it 'Gould'... which shows that at least one person has noticed that the majority of characters in the show mispronounce 'Goa'uld' as 'Gould'. Small things like this please me.

Comment

Besides Window of Opportunity, this has to be one of my favorites after watching it again (watching SG1 all over again). CJ's real personality shines through as Jack. Loved it when RDA was trying to shave his (Teal'c's) head, and CJ (Jack) stopped him.

Comment

Working...
                                X